removed this posting

removed this posting

removed my posting

removed my posting

removed my posting

I removed my postings...

iGoR

fxcruiser:
mike, do me a favor and read some of the posts. I appreciate your conscience, I think that is what you're trying so say. I know you have done this same thing at CatFX20, over at kamyar's thread, etc. You have a mission. You've got the track record, so be it. I would appreciate also if you start a thread on really helping the newbies you are trying to protect in a positive way. I noticed you have a thread started where you have developed an EA that you want to sell.

Unfortunately, I don't own anything. I control a lot, including a number of live trading accounts which I am not at liberty to disclose any of their financial transactions, otherwise, I will be happy to let you come over and see their account statements. On the other hand, whenever I can I have posted a live demo trades in progress. Like I said I have other things to do other than running this thread. Mind you, it is getting to be too much.

I believe we all have the same common goals. If I wanted to scam anyone, wouldn't you think, I would have done it in grandeur way and not at this level? I don't need this.

If you think that by driving me away from this thread and this forum that you have done a GREAT service to the newbies and the trading community, I would like you and others to re-examine their position. I have traded successfully for years without this forum and this thread. So, it is not far from me to do it that way again. I have my small private trading group for years. Yes, that was good enough. My stubborness did not heed their advice and I started this thread and much more, the Traders Lounge. They actually wanted to keep the HAMA and especially, the H2, just among us. This is what my kindness and generosity gets me back. Just that one sideways market condition which I did not get any suggesstion from you neither. Well, this is not what I bargain for. I have a real life outside of forex.

I have sent PM to newdigital and we will discuss the destiny of this thread in the next few days.

Mike and everybody, my best wishes to ALL of you.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi, FXCruiser!!!!

As a friend, let me say you something: do not give up!!!

You must know that there are a lot of people that spend their time destroying what others have built. They do not create anything; they only destroy: it is their mission. (I'm not talking about Igor here).

You will find those kind of craps all over the forums. You, FXCruiser, should know that already. So, what are you going to do? Are you going to give them a victory?

The meaning of victory is this: Success in a struggle against difficulties or an obstacle.

Do not forget that: "struggle against difficulties or an obstracle".

You have here a lot of people that follow your system and are waiting for V2. Are you going to deceive them because some craps have defamed you?

Where are we, in a kindergarten?

Keep working, my friend and say loudly: "shame on craps".

mike_cole:
I know man, I know also that no one will post live trades here, they will continue to talk and talk and talk with no courage to post live trades, but i have to warn newbies, my concious forces me to warn them

Howdy!

I was one of the critics of HAMA some weeks ago. I complained about hiding false signals. I said there were many.

Now, I'm seeing a lynching here.

I'm seeing people like Mike_cole. He jumps from here to there. He wants live calls, live trades.

That person have made 25 posts. I wanted to know who he is.

Look at his first post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

This moron ask for live trades and live calls and in his first post he says:

"I've a great EA, I want to sell it" .

What's that, Mike_cole?

You are not entitle to say anything to FXCruiser. He has given a lot and you want to sell. Don't you feel ashamed?

SF

Reason: