5 Digit broker optimisation HELP???

All,

I'm having issues with my EA opening trades where the spread is incorrect, i.e. the spread should be 2 pips yet the trade opens with -20 pips, from what I have read this is caused by the fact that my EA is not setup correctly for my 5 digit broker. The EA was created using the following website http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/ as I am just getting started with coding.

I have read many threads that all discuss the same issue and provide code to apparently resolve it, however most conflict on how best to do this and are not clear on exactly where the code should be inserted and which existing variables need to be replaced if at all - leaving me very confused!

I would like it so that the all settings including Spread/Stop Loss/Take Profits are calculated correctly, can anyone provide a definitive answer/code?

Thanks

Mitch

Code using junk tools and guess what you get ? junk and junk support . . .

Learn to code properly or pay someone to do it for you.

There are lots and lots of posts about sorting the 4/5 digits issue . . . try the search box top right . . . or click this: Click

There is no definitive answer . . . coding is like many things in that there is usually more than one way to do a thing. Whatever code you use you are going to have to read it, understand it, import it into your code . . . and then use it within your code.

You won't go wrong if you look at WHRoeder's code . . .

Reason: