HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 83

nina:
Hi, FXCruiser!!!!

As a friend, let me say you something: do not give up!!!

You must know that there are a lot of people that spend their time destroying what others have built. They do not create anything; they only destroy: it is their mission. (I'm not talking about Igor here).

You will find those kind of craps all over the forums. You, FXCruiser, should know that already. So, what are you going to do? Are you going to give them a victory?

The meaning of victory is this: Success in a struggle against difficulties or an obstacle.

Do not forget that: "struggle against difficulties or an obstracle".

You have here a lot of people that follow your system and are waiting for V2. Are you going to deceive them because some craps have defamed you?

Where are we, in a kindergarten?

Keep working, my friend and say loudly: "shame on craps".

Fully agree with Nina.

FXCruiser,

do not stop any development because of just two persons with many nicks posting the same things in every threads/section.

We all are more than two.

Apoligys

I truely apoligize for some things I wrote. I got out off line.

But I repeat again:

If we make a topic because we think we know something more then other people, so in this way we want to offer some help, then we should point out the pitfals and the booby traps of a system (the losses one can take with that system or method etc) even more then the possible profits on can make.

We do not help in a reliable way if we make people believe that we have a "goos with an golden egg" strategy if we know from our selfs that the strategy is doing bad in 50% of the market conditions.

Again I apoligize and always willing to help.

friendly regards...iGoR

Keep up the good work Fxcruiser..................

FXC has been nothing other than creative, courteous, humorous, generous and thoughtful from day 1 of this thread.

Whether the germ of this tread was perfect from it's inception is irrelevant... The whole nature of creativity and reality is producing exponential ideas from nothing....

And speaking of nothing....

The guy asked absolutely nothing from ANYONE other than a 10 buck fee (a cheap bottle of wine) to enter a forum that probably took a lot of amount of time to develop admin wise.

GET LIVES CRITICS...

Gramski.

Who Cares?

To All Forum Members:

Who cares who Mike_Cole trusts or doesn't trust?

Personally his opinion doesn't mean #^5$# to me.

And as for all the absurd bickering that of late goes on here, why don't we each read what we want to read, trade however we want to trade and not give a good crap about what anyone else does or thinks.

This forum is a free buffet of ideas; take what you like and leave the rest. And don't feel obligated to be critical of what you don't take because no none else should care. I sure don't.

I have benefitted tremendously from what I have learned from both Igor and FxCruiser.

Thanks to both of you and keep up the good work.

Appreciate Your Honesty

iGoR:
I truely apoligize for some things I wrote. I got out off line.

But I repeat again:

If we make a topic because we think we know something more then other people, so in this way we want to offer some help, then we should point out the pitfals and the booby traps of a system (the losses one can take with that system or method etc) even more then the possible profits on can make.

We do not help in a reliable way if we make people believe that we have a "goos with an golden egg" strategy if we know from our selfs that the strategy is doing bad in 50% of the market conditions.

Again I apoligize and always willing to help.

friendly regards...iGoR

Hi iGoR,

I have been in your trading room and have spent many hours listening to you teach your method. I know when you make a comment you are only trying to help us newbies avoid the pitfalls of trading the FX market. I appreciate the fact that you are a big enough "man" to realise that there is no need to get into a shit fight over any method/system that you may not totally agree with. The majority of the people in this fourm are looking for experienced mentors to help them improve their trading. I for one, consider both you and Fxcrusier mentors and I appreciate the fact that both of you give of your time to help us.

Regards,

Dave

h2 Preview charts

It hangs..perhaps PC which on which it was hosted needs to be boosted with RAM.

Today

2 nice movement today on GBPUSD

Files:
hama_61206a.gif  17 kb

brainjt:
2 nice movement today on GBPUSD

Hi brainjt,

Some new indicators on your chart - are they in H2 ?

And what are the rules of thrading them

Reason: