HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 49

3 hours early

Wouldn't you figure? GBP/USD did make a nice little move today, but I was about 3 hours early. By the time it came around I was out running errands...I guess that's what I get for entering a trade before US session really opened...

It's a good thing my returns mostly come from my research skills and not my daytrading skills

fxcruiser:

I think The Goose, now on the drawing board, may outperform Allilah v2.2, though.

Now, I can anticipate more questions on this.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

You sound like me...hardly done with one project and you've already started another!

fxcruiser:
Watch it! Watch your words, Nekronfx. There is no such thing as the Holy Grail. Especially not this EA. A holy grail, no way. Maybe a Holy Goose.

Allilah v2.2 has been undergoing a very gruelling demo testing in different settings, time frame, money management, etc., for almost 3 months now. Her predecessor was built on MT3 platform and miserably failed the months of testing.

I think The Goose, now on the drawing board, may outperform Allilah v2.2, though.

Now, I can anticipate more questions on this.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

FX,I know only too well that creating,testing and getting experienced help writing an Ea can be costly both with time and money.MY friend you have given so much to us already I have no problem in donating towards your costs for the EA's or anything else.This offer is also unconditional and has NO bearing on whether you release the Ea or not.I know you can hold your own trading and make a living, but thats not the point.Hama family helps each other.

David

My thoughts exactly.

Version Release Announcement

There are at least 40-50 people or so in the hopper who have completed the User Info last week thru today and are now awaiting the receipt v1 re-release version which many current users have waited for much longer time. Since I am now in the final stage of combining v1.2, v2, v3 into one and plan to release it on or before November 1, I am thinking of not releasing the v1 original HAMA PAD release anymore. I realize how anxious you all are to get your hands on these indicators. But, I assure you that the new, combined version will be so much easier to trade with and may present better trade setup opportunities. Definitely worth waiting for, for few more days.

We will also be doing another clean up on the database. There are still many others who have not received nor returned the User Info.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

My late Trade

Hey FX Hummer, er Cruiser He He,

I've been keeping up with all posts and reviewing trades. I finally got some time to trade today although not till late in US session. Not a whole lot of pips but hey, I'm one for one so far! (attached screenshot)

Thanks for sharing this very simple & easy to execute system.

Sir Viver.

(outwit...outplay...outlast)

Files:
eur-usd.gif  29 kb

fxcruiser:
Nice shot for +15 pips. Congrats on the first hit. I wonder now if this chart setup shown in the attached snagshot will make it any easier for you and the others. What do you think?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hmmm!

Not so sure. It does not look so clear to me.

I guess, some amount of rules would need to be stated in terms of what to look for (signal line, execute line etc)

New chart

fxcruiser:
Nice shot for +15 pips. Congrats on the first hit. I wonder now if this chart setup shown in the attached snagshot will make it any easier for you and the others. What do you think?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi fxcruiser,

For myself I think the new chart looks too busy. I like the simplicity look of the HamaPad as I have it now, hamapad indicators with ravi attached. I have had good success with it so far. I would be pleased with the EA for what I have now.

thanks,

Leighton

My new Wheels

Hi FX Cruiser,

I like it. Are they Hull ma's & ema's?

Indicator window looks a little like awesome ocillator except that shows above & below zero line.

Wanna swap cars? She runs on pips, but has seen better days I'm afraid.

Right now this is all I can afford, but with your system, some more experience, discipline, & sound money management wko knows?

Sir Viver (outwit...outplay...outlast)

leightonbeaty:
Hi fxcruiser,

For myself I think the new chart looks too busy. I like the simplicity look of the HamaPad as I have it now, hamapad indicators with ravi attached. I have had good success with it so far. I would be pleased with the EA for what I have now.

thanks,

Leighton

Changes are needed tho, unless a lot of discretion is used, the current Hama v1 will lose you a lot of pips. Yes of course if you are experienced/have some knowledge you may know when not to trade, but as I showed yesterday, I lost -43 pips which didnt include spread and this was following the rules, something I think newbies would naturally do, this was even with the ravi to filter out bad trades. However as that is the old Hama v1 these results really arent a reflection of the new releases coming soon. So I look forward to the upcoming release

Reason: