HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 140

H2 install

All of the indicators are in my demo program at:C:\Program Files\MetaTrader-North Finance#2\experts\indicators\H2 System\indicators. They are not in the platform's indicators window. I have closed and opened the platform. How do I open them? Delage

Gramski:
Oh, come onIgor........I pay my housecleaner the same amount each week as it is to join EJ's chatroom for three months. Don't be so completely ridiculous.

Gramski, are you serious? If you are, please petition for a permanent visa for me to the Ozzie land. I'll go clean your house and cars, too, each week.

BTW, do you have socialized or government paid healthcare there. I just finished watching Sicko and got really very, very, SICK. Also for job benefit, can you provide me a high speed broadband access, dual service please for back up just in case. Oh, a trading room space, (the garage, attic, or basement will do. I will bring all my computer equipment so you don't have to worry about it.

Thanks again for all your support and the many ideas you have presented at the other forum.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Delage:
All of the indicators are in my demo program at:C:\Program Files\MetaTrader-North Finance#2\experts\indicators\H2 System\indicators. They are not in the platform's indicators window. I have closed and opened the platform. How do I open them? Delage

Cannot work. You must put them in: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader-North Finance#2\experts\indicators

Delage:

Delage,

Do you see the H2 indicators under Custom Indicators? Have you installed the Templates that came with your H2 System set? If yes, on both, then right click on the chart, go down to Templates and click on one of the H2 templates.

If you are still having a problem, add me to your Yahoo Messenger or Skype and I walk you through the steps.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

ferrufx and fxcrusier, Thanks for the pointers, I'll try again tomorrow. Delage

droesparky:
Igor you forgot the most important man in the world. none of us could be here trading if it where not for Al Gore!

Al Gore invented the internet and not one gives him any credit.

Idiot,Ignoramus and nincumpoop rolledup in one.

Delage:

Your H2 indicators came in a folder.

You have put the H2 folder into the indicators folder

Put the H2 folder back on your desk top.

Remove the indicators from the H2 folder

Put them in your Met4 indicators folder WITHOUT the H2 folder

Mart

Hama Pad Indicators and access to Google Groups

Hi Fxcruiser,

Sorry to be a pain. I have been away for a week and this is now the first time I can check my emails. To date I have not received the H1 or H2 indicators or access to the Google Groups.

Could you please forward those to me?

Regards

kalahariduin

PS. I signed up long before the 7th July.

H2 install

I have deleted the H2 folder and have opened the indicators and templates and put them in C:\Program Files\Metatrader-North Finance#2\experts\indicators. I have opened and closed the MT4 platform several times. They are not in navigator-custom indicators or insert-indicators-custom indicators. A little bit closer but not there yet. Where do I go from here? Thanks, Delage

Delage take the indicators your recieved and copy and paste them to the indicators folder then copy and paste the tpls to the templates folder.

that should do it, chances are when you installed them in put them in a subfolder under indicators.

lol

Reason: