HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 54

Cruiser

I have seen that it actually moved over 100 pips, but it is also stalling right before a previous high. Should there not be more volatility/momentum for price break this resistance?

hi fxcruiser, I' just back from long national holiday in my country,my result today

00.19 long with GBP on 1.8784 s/l 1.8765 t/p 1.8805 for +21pips

08.39 long with GBP on 1.8808 s/l 1.8750 t/p 1.8835 for +27pips

13.42 long with GBP on 1.8845 s/l 1.8820 t/p 1.8867 for +22pips

using 30M chart

you can see thats I always stick on my 20's target,but in three times:)

today result +70pips HAMA rocks!!!!

ps:don't be spoil with fake HAMA out there, the origin was fxcruiser's, the real pips factory:)

paijolopez:
hi fxcruiser, I' just back from long national holiday in my country,my result today

00.19 long with GBP on 1.8784 s/l 1.8765 t/p 1.8805 for +21pips

08.39 long with GBP on 1.8808 s/l 1.8750 t/p 1.8835 for +27pips

13.42 long with GBP on 1.8845 s/l 1.8820 t/p 1.8867 for +22pips

using 30M chart

you can see thats I always stick on my 20's target,but in three times:)

today result +70pips HAMA rocks!!!!

ps:don't be spoil with fake HAMA out there, just ask fxcruiser for real HAMA, the real pips factory:)

Congratulations

Those are excellent results.

May i ask how you determine your stops? and what TF are you trading off?

Thanks

svirgo:
Congratulations

Those are excellent results.

May i ask how you determine your stops? and what TF are you trading off?

Thanks

simple, my stops just my t/p

it's writen there all:)

Not seeing much on my charts yet today (it's 10:00 am Eastern). I'm going to KY this afternoon, so probably not going to trade today....that means no trades friday either.

If you get a chance take a look at USD/CAD. It's made a really nice move starting really early this morning. It's up 50+pips right now on classic hama signal. Only pair moving though, so maybe there was some kind of CAD announcement.

Have a good weekend all.

Hi!!

There are lossing signals today. I'm not going to post them again. I think is a big, big mistake not to point out the weak parts of any system.

But, anyway, FXCruiser is not trading the same HP we use. And it seems, like happens in other threads, we need to be kissed permanently in order to feel good. I could understand that, but what I can not stand is to cover the reality.

SF

paijolopez:
that's my advantage I think, I live in GMT+7 so I can catch asian market in the morning,euro in my lunch and US in my noon, so I still can have sleep at night, you can try to move here fxcruiser, no coffee for euro market again:)

paijo, mi sahabat, i was just there in your neighborhood, GMT+8, for good 9 months. Same time as New York day time, except nite time there. There goes the time, especially on Firday nites. Yes, that's an advantage then. No coffee, please. Just iced cold, San Miguel.

ENJOY! sahabatku

fxcruiser

PS: If I wrote it right, sahabat means best friend.

that's my advantage I think, I live in GMT+7 so I can catch asian market in the morning,euro in my lunch and US in my noon, so I still can have sleep at night, you can try to move here fxcruiser, no more coffee for euro market session

the HP that fxcruiser send to all of us can clearly see the trend for today price movement imo,today is easy trending day, not much whipsaw in asian and euro session

update:my yesterday result +1pips and +15pips on GBP, don't ask me why I only got 1 pips on asian session, it just silly wrong mouse klik reason

paijolopez:
the HP that fxcruiser send to all of us can clearly see the trend for today price movement imo,today is easy trending day, not much whipsaw in asian and euro session update:my yesterday result +1pips and +15pips on GBP, don't ask me why I only got 1 pips on asian session, it just silly wrong mouse klik reason

Hi!!

Do you want me to show you some lossing signals?

SF

Reason: