EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 19

yan7181:
i mean the demo server shown in the MT4.

Copy file server.ini to the folder metatrader4\config\. Do not forget to backup file server.ini that already exist. Later, server fxpro will appear on the login window metatrader4.

(Sorry for bad english).

Files:

frantacech:
Hmm, very nice result...

I find one smal bugs in Lucky v1c ... Comments - do not work ok.

In working time ea trade ok, but comments write out session.

Thank You again frantacech

I tried to fix the code as you teach me and the result like this on Backtest...

Thanks for all these updates.

I want to set up a demo account (but i will not run on night, only day, so 8 hours a day approximately), does fxpro have 5 digits ?

Thanks.

Hi Big Joe,

FxPro is 5 Digits Price for EURGBP, spread just 0.5 - 3 pips.

I don't have personal experience with them but FxPro seems to have horrible reviews on forexbastards.com

Hi zomg,

I apologize about that,

I do not know about it, because I do not have a real account at any broker

I only see my friend real account, he make deposit $500 and he use YourLucky, now he have Withdraw more than $500 so I think no problems with this broker.

just newbie opinion

_rdb_:
Hi zomg,

I apologize about that,

I do not know about it, because I do not have a real account at any broker

I only see my friend real account, he make deposit $500 and he use YourLucky, now he have Withdraw more than $500 so I think no problems with this broker.

just newbie opinion

Nothing to apologize for . Like you i don't have an account with them, i just found the reviews on forexbastards.com about them and wanted to throw the info/warning out there. By the way, would it be possible to post investor login for that account and set file that your friend is running on it?

Edit: NVM about the set file. I just found your optimization for FXpro on the other page

this is backtest risk with Risk=100 since 2007-2008,

sorry if I showed a lot of backtest results,

only to write the script and make a backtest that I can.

I really want to try it out live on my account.

but I was not able to do that because I do not have an account.

I hope there are people use my EA in a live account and make profit, so that he can make donations for me.

I expect it, thank you.

_rdb_:
I try to use the results from dagolard optimize and I modify the default settings in the Your_Lucky Ea

Hidden SL = 28 pips

Hidden TP = 7 Pips

This is update for !_rdb_Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v1c that I have

Dear RDB,

In ver 1C Hidden SL & Hidden TP are "bool" not "integer". so, How did you do it.

Anyway, this is a very nice graph!!

I opened an account with Fxpro about 2 months ago because my other broker (Alpari) raised its spreads. So far they've been great. My scalper seems to enter and exit just as quick and the spread on eurgbp never goes over 3. My account has steadily risen over 300% and they haven't done any shifty business.

I think they're trying to get as many refugee clients as they can while the other brokers widen their spreads. They are probably operating at a loss right now.

zomg:
I don't have personal experience with them but FxPro seems to have horrible reviews on forexbastards.com
Reason: