PowerTrading/The River - page 38

Thanks

lcfxtrader:
Great trading PT! Keep up the good work.

Thanks and I was trying hard to post this days trades as they were happening so people could see PowerTrading in practice, but I was having login problems. I did post minute by minute on another site and we just really nailed the day.

PT

Current Trade

Took a short early before the GBP retail sales news came out and it was not good for the pound so I have a good run going.

PT

Files:

how much does your DVD cost?

Although I do not advertise any products on this website I will say the DVD you are speaking of will be a great help. If you want to understand in depth how I get the results I do, then it would be a good purchase.

Good luck,

PT

plz how much does it goes for and how can i get it?

thanks

Non commercial

adewale:
Although I do not advertise any products on this website I will say the DVD you are speaking of will be a great help. If you want to understand in depth how I get the results I do, then it would be a good purchase.

Good luck,

PT

plz how much does it goes for and how can i get it?

thanks

Thanks for the request but I do not offer anything for sell on this site. You may check out the PowerTradingFx.com site for this DVD.

Thanks,

PT

Re setting the zone

I am setting up the Zone for the next day. We have made two trips back to the 38.2 of todays move and we could possibly see another. If this Zone holds for the day, it will be a great move when we break it.

PT

Files:

Trade

Just broke the Zone. I jumped in a little early off the last fib swing and I am currently up 70 pips. I have locked in 40 with SL and will let it ride.

PT

Files:

Trade

I am out with 40 pips profit but looking to get back in if we turn of bottom of the Zone. You can understand my thinking if you look at the fibs for today. When we broke back through the 23.6 of todays move, I took my profit and put my 40 pips in the bank. Now if we go up here and have a standard 38.2 bounce I will get back in once I have conformation. 2.0400 should be some support. Be smart.

PT

Files:

thanks PT, going to order one today or tomorrow....it says we get a book...is it the same manual you are using at the seminar?..i hate to keep asking questions, but i really desire to be a good trader, and from what i have seen...your results are the best around.

thanks powertrader

PT.,

I haven't met you but then i have a great feel that you are one of the greatest forex teacher and mentor of this present generation. you step by step teachings are easy to be comprehended by even dummies. keep it up bro., i will purchase your materials when i have saved enough for it. I will surely buy before the price is 200USD..

I doff my hat for you. you are God sent in this unfriendly and harsh market to put smiles on people's face and swell-up their account.

thanks

hello PT

Hi PT,

We would like you to post your screenshot as you trade so that we can go on with you.

I saw the ones you posted at another site as very instructive and easy to learn.

please keep us posted here too

thanks

Reason: