Contest!

Hello, we have very interesting Expert Advisors participants for Contest.

We still need some more (to do a fair contest with multiple players).

Can post here all people that is planning to post a trading system and the date that it's planned?

We need participants!

Best regards.

forexts:
Hello, we have very interesting Expert Advisors participants for Contest.

We still need some more (to do a fair contest with multiple players).

Can post here all people that is planning to post a trading system and the date that it's planned?

We need participants!

Best regards.

Hi Forexts,

Just want to clarify the rules:

Do the contestant have to create their own EA?

or can they take other EAs from other forum or this forum with "their special" settings and enter the contest?

I think there is some misunderstanding about that because so little people seem to apply for the contest...(only a small number of members are coders)

Sada

Another Point is:

Will there be a maximum risk a contest EA can take?

If not, there will be EAs only created for winning the contest using 100% risk and luck.

But those EAs can never be traded with real money.

You have to be the author of EA.

If you don't know how to develop, you can make a team with one of the very good developers of this forum.

Our aim for contest for future editions is to make a very profitable prize for partipants.

Best regards.

sadaloma:
Hi Forexts,

Just want to clarify the rules:

Do the contestant have to create their own EA?

or can they take other EAs from other forum or this forum with "their special" settings and enter the contest?

I think there is some misunderstanding about that because so little people seem to apply for the contest...(only a small number of members are coders)

Sada

Do we have to subscribe to be elite members before we can enter the contest? I am no longer an elite member but I do have an EA to help make up the numbers. I know it can be frustrating for those have already submitted their EA for the contest and yet the contest cannot start because of lack of participants. Also the delay is bad for all the members since everyone will have delayed access to the profitables EAs.

So if I am eligible for the contest, I will submit my barely profitable EAs and help to make the contest start faster

You can post your EA without being member of elite section.

Best regards.

pengie:
Do we have to subscribe to be elite members before we can enter the contest? I am no longer an elite member but I do have an EA to help make up the numbers. I know it can be frustrating for those have already submitted their EA for the contest and yet the contest cannot start because of lack of participants. Also the delay is bad for all the members since everyone will have delayed access to the profitables EAs. So if I am eligible for the contest, I will submit my barely profitable EAs and help to make the contest start faster

So do I post my EA in the Contest section or April Contest section? I cannot see anything in there so I don't know

pengie:
So do I post my EA in the Contest section or April Contest section? I cannot see anything in there so I don't know

Can you see Contest section or April Contest section? Just a section? May you create the thread there? If yes so you can do it.

Thanks for everybody who presenting EAs for contest.

Now we have enough Expert Advisors participants.

Participants who already presented EAs for contest and new participants may

present new versions or modified versions monthly (or change old one to the new for example).

I did not test the EAs presenting for the contest so I don't have any personal opinion about these EAs before contest starts and I am acting as usual user in this case (except I will test it).

It will start soon, this week exactly. I need just to finalize some technical subject with EAs for contest (1 or 2 days) and we are starting.

In that section you only can see your own threads.

It's because EAS of other participants are currently 'hidden' to other members.

Best regards.

pengie:
Reason: