HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 46

support close to the 1.8691 on gbp/usd pair....

caventou:
support close to the 1.8691 on gbp/usd pair....

Yes, It seems that the GPBUSD will be lose since it will hit the 50% of fibo.

All in profit

Now all trade is in profit.

Files:
profit.jpg  38 kb

avici4x:
Now all trade is in profit.

Not for me sorry, if trading according to the rules as I see them, both g/u and e/u were stopped out for a loss and new trades have been opened. As many people may be new to the system I believe a lot would be following it mechnically and would be getting results like this.

creztor:
Not for me sorry, if trading according to the rules as I see them, both g/u and e/u were stopped out for a loss and new trades have been opened. As many people may be new to the system I believe a lot would be following it mechnically and would be getting results like this.

Yes, you are right according to the rules it should be closed and open a new trades. but I think it is better to close an opened trade when HAMA change to blue which confirm that the new trend will start.

Tuesday 24th Oct

From what I understand if using the ravi filter on hama v1 had entries on

g/u 1.8691 short 8:00 CET Closed @ 1.8707 = -16 + spread

e/u 1.2536 short 8:15 CET Closed @ 1.2540 = -4 + spread

u/chf 1.2683 long 8:15 CET Close @ 1.2685 = 2 pips - minus

e/u 1.2530 short 9:30 CET Closed @ 1.2537 = -7 + spread

g/u 1.8681 short 9:30 CET Closed @ 1.8699 = -18 + spread

Total -43 pips so far NOT including spread

uneventful day so far... support holds for cable

Hama Pad

Hi FXCruiser

Have you sent out any indicator files for new subscribers this week?

Regards

Every day is not a Christmas Day!!!

Even with version 1.2/version 2. I have to have some sleep sometime so my GBP short trade gave up some 20 pips. After the initial 20 pips move south, I have entered my SL at +5 pips and TP at +50, went to bed. I was actually just expecting a 25-50 range move since we have had a few excellent trading days on big range moves and wouldn't mind a +5 +10 pips take at the initial Euro session. Anyhow, check out the attached snagshot.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Make sure I'm getting this right...

Hi all,

So, since I am new to this whole thing, and this is a somewhat discretionary system, I want to make sure my interpretation is correct.

According to the chart of GBP/USD attached, the basic HAMA approach will trigger a long order at the close of the most recent bar. However, the Ravi indicator is in the middle of the two thresholds, so it would be telling me to wait. Is this correct? This is before the US open, btw, about 8:00am Est.

I think that I will take both trades and maybe track stats for both with and without Ravi. Once I've accumulated a data set of 30+ trades I'll post my stats. I'll try to be strict about following the basic rules, but may occasionally use a discretionary element. I'm a numbers guy, and I feel better about my trades when I know my probabilities. I'm hoping that eventually we can compile a good set of data to work with for research purposes.

I don't know what's going on with cable, but it seems like the move I'm watching develop is fairly large for this time in the morning so maybe there's something to it.

This is a demo account btw...my real one actually looks better I look forward to learning some day-trading skills.

BW

ps--closed for a loss of -16.

Files:
screenshot.jpg  187 kb
Reason: