HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 139

Delage:
I have now been able to install H2 in the indicators folder but it does not appear on the MT4 platform. How do I open it? Forex for Life: I live in Norcross. Delage

Did you open them under custom indicators drop down?

I live in ATL. Near the AUC.

Here is another one. I told Ferru I decided I wasn't going to post this chart. But that was last night. Sorry about that, partner. I will comment on this and other posts later on. BTW, those two on the bottom right corner are just tools of the trade and those will take you onto the winning side, together with the PAD. Please see DISCLAIMER elsewhere in this thread. You ain't seen nothin' yet!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi FXC,

I sent you couple PMs and i registered at your google group and it is pending and no reply from your pm's yet, can you check them for me

thanks

H2 install

Mart: "remove Hama indicators from their folder" - I don't understand that. I have restarted several times. I've watched Forex Factory tuts several times, helpful but still can't get it. Forex for life - AUC = Atl. University ? I have found H2 in the MT4 MetaEditor. Can it be opened from there? Delage

connecting4less:
Hi FXC,

I sent you couple PMs and i registered at your google group and it is pending and no reply from your pm's yet, can you check them for me

thanks

My membership is still pending also, I believe there is a waiting list, I've had a pending membership for a couple weeks now.

edit: I found the email, it was in my spam filter :P

lepiricus:
My membership is still pending also, I believe there is a waiting list, I've had a pending membership for a couple weeks now. edit: I found the email, it was in my spam filter :P

when was the email sent to you?

connecting4less:
Hi FXC,

thanks

Hello Hassan,

As I have posted in the thread previously, I do not respond to PMs, as I post as much updates here. You just have to keep checking here; better yet subscribe to this thread.

It was unfortunate that you did not see the vision during the early stage when you got hold of HAMA v1. Anyhow, if you have registered after 7/7/07, you will be on the waiting list. Also, as far as trading ER2 and YM, H2 or Z3 work very well with these contracts. I like to trade them better during the U.S. session. Currently, we do not have enough people interested in the emini room, as such it is inactive. I would love to get that going though.

I see that you also trade equities/stocks. Later, I will be posting my trade setup on Apple Computer. These systems work well with any financial contracts/instruments.

Hang in there. I may reconsider opening the membership again.

lepiricus:
My membership is still pending also, I believe there is a waiting list, I've had a pending membership for a couple weeks now. edit: I found the email, it was in my spam filter :P

Brandon,

I am glad that you have seen what search and read can do. I should have an email out to you sometime this weekend. I see that you also trade stocks and options. So, you too will enjoy my next posting on Apple, which by the way was also traded call in OptionXpress last week.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi FXC,

will i get the indicators again for hama pad v1, and when do i get to see the trades using v2? is it till i become a member on the group?

and for v2 is it only available for members at the google group? and i saw that you charge $30 to join, and i dont mind it at all

i will be happy to be there and see how you trade eminis

Thanks

Delage:
Mart: "remove Hama indicators from their folder" - I don't understand that. I have restarted several times. I've watched Forex Factory tuts several times, helpful but still can't get it. Forex for life - AUC = Atl. University ? I have found H2 in the MT4 MetaEditor. Can it be opened from there? Delage

Atlanta University Center......Morehouse, Spelman, Clark ATL.

Not it can't be opened from MetaEditor. Have to open it on the trading platform.

forex_for_life:
Igor has tried slamming me once beforefor my view on money management and I just ignored him. I know people who are succeeding using the method in which I'm interested and I was only trying to offer, FREELY, and new concept that some hadn't seen.

You have some nerves my friend !

You came in my room and presented me this money management system

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page71

I spend more then half an hour explaining to you that such a money management system would NEVER work because it starts from the idea that one would make 125 pips EVERY week and that for 45 consecutive weeks. It does not take any drawdown or risk in account. And in money management drawdown or risk is the most important parameter.

If you ignored me in what I tryed to explain, how low are you now on that ladder of profit ?... In wich week are you now ?...

Slamming ?...you ask my advice and because I say: want work I slammed you ?...Because my answer disapointed you, you interpret that as slamming ?...What did you expect that I needed to say..woow..great...fabulous...

You tryed to give it to me FREELY well you came in my room FREELY and I gave you FREE advice. If you come in my room it must be that you think you can learn something from me. If the person that you think you can learn from gives you an answer that is against your idea's and you take that as slamming then I think you have a problem.

If you would have showed me that money management 10 years ago I would have looked at it and studied on it and would have dreamed about for weeks and planned my next new car.

With the experience that I have now I take a 30 second look at it and a smile apears on my face. And if someone asks my opinion about it I will give him a honest answer: it is the DREAM of every newbie amateur or starter.

regards..iGoR

PS. And about NEW concept, this way of thinking is as old as banks pay interest to people on their money. The numbers would be a LOT smaller and the period a LOT longer but the concept is the same.

Reason: