Ocean theory based experts

Hello all,

Is there one of our fabulous guru can make a simple expert exemple, which opens only 1 trade per color change.

The color change ----> it opens a trade -----> the trade close at TP ------> the expert needs to wait the next color change to open a new trade

With this indicator.

This is really important for me guys.

Thanks for any help.

What settings you use if it's possible ?

Big Joe:
Hello all,

Is there one of our fabulous guru can make a simple expert exemple, which opens only 1 trade per color change.

The color change ----> it opens a trade -----> the trade close at TP ------> the expert needs to wait the next color change to open a new trade

With this indicator.

This is really important for me guys.

Thanks for any help.

Just opening and closing an order when opposite signal appears?

mladen:
Just opening and closing an order when opposite signal appears?

When the TP of order is hit -------> so it closes the order ---------> and it don't re-open immediately a new order but wait the color change to open an order according the new color.

If you want : only 1 trade per color change.

It will be better with a picture.

A : Color change, so ea opens a buy

B : TP hit, so the ea closes the buy

C : Ocn ma is higher than previous, BUT the ea doesn't open a new buy

D : Color change, the ea opens a sell

Files:

Big Joe:
It will be better with a picture.

A : Color change, so ea opens a buy

B : TP hit, so the ea closes the buy

C : Ocn ma is higher than previous, BUT the ea doesn't open a new buy

D : Color change, the ea opens a sell

Big Joe

To clarify : trend (slope) change - order is opened with a TP and it is not opened as long as there is an opened order. Is that correct?

mladen:

Big Joe

To clarify : trend (slope) change - order is opened with a TP and it is not opened as long as there is an opened order. Is that correct?

Mladen,

Yes it's correct,

When TP hit, the ea closes the order, then the ea must wait a new color change to open a new order.

Big Joe:

Mladen,

Yes it's correct,

When TP hit, the ea closes the order, then the ea must wait a new color change to open a new order.

OK. Will be made

Hi Joe, please find enclosed EA, it's simple EA with a lot of room for improvement and I hope it will suit your needs. Mladen's version will be work of art when you compare this two

Big Joe:

Mladen,

Yes it's correct,

Big Joe,

idea is not bad,:) if you possibly add some thing more for dual confirmation or some filter,it will be help you more.but i guess,it is just start and first step.

regards

mntiwana:

Big Joe,

idea is not bad,:) if you possibly add some thing more for dual confirmation or some filter,it will be help you more.but i guess,it is just start and first step.

regards

Yeah for the moment, i want something simple.

Reason: