Raw Ideas - page 83

piptaker:
Looks like the seller is using some other type of indicators at the bottom of his or her charts. Any idea?

thx,

todd

Have you read the thread ?

I dont think so !

mart-hart:
No need to buy system.

The person selling it got it from TSD for free.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290

thanks bro

Files:

lossehelin:
if this isn't the correct place please move it to the correct one. Thanks.

I had to move your post and upload the picture to forum but the links you've post didn't work.

valley and peak

Hi all,

I want to create a mechanical system and check of s/r

start is to check from every valley and peak a distance from , have to optimiziation, 18 pips and open a trade in this direction.

set a tp of 27 pips and a sl of 18 pips

for sure the trade will trigger at the calculate price, let set a limit order if price come 6 pips near the 18 and delete the limit if price go back 12 pips from the 18

after long trade look for a short trade or visa versa

I attach a pic for clear info

thx for help, hope we can make together a nice system

Files:

anyone can hekp convert this indi to ea?

hi

anyone can help to convert this indi to ea?

buy when line above 0 and and close when line below 0

same like sell

trade at close bar

Files:

dynamite system 4hrs-daily charts

on skype look for josephgasperoni and i will add u to our trading chat. it's becoming a wide community for traders on forex. signals on 4hrs charts .

i will post also here template (part of the template to follow) and rules.

regards

Help developing a bollinger trading system

I'm new at trading so I would like to thank everyone who can help me.

So far my plan is to buy when the market closes under the lower line of the bollinger and close at the middle.

Occasionally, the market will breakout and go up or down which leads to losses.

Yes, I know this is a very basic way of trading, but its working quite well.

So my question is: are there any indicators or patterns I should look for before a break out?

P.s im also thinking about making a ea

Crazy idea...?

Here`s a crazy idea of mine.

Let`s find some bad, really bad EA, that has big DDs and that`s likely to wipe out your balance in days, cause it basically makes all orders wrong and let`s reprogram it to do exactly the oposite thing. If it was about to make sell order, make it buy and when it is about to buy, lets make it sell. Shouldn`t it theoretically be like to best EA ever?

I mean, everytime I make a trade, it basically goes exactly the oposite way (I must admit) and I ask myself, why didn`t I do the oposite too? I can`t cheat my head to think one way and act the other way, but it should be quite easy to reverse decisions of EA. Am I right?

What do you think? Is there anybody willing to try this? It should be easy. Just reprogram the ea to buy when it wants to sell and sell when it wants to buy. That`s about it...

Reason: