Traders joking, the beginning - page 58

usually coders and veteran in forex are silent type

if newbies pay them monthly gift price, they might tell you 1 to 2 secret to avoid your costly future mistake -- do they know how to do it right, dunno

zero sum game, like some public examination, if mark is deducted for wrong concept, you could be in the 50% percentile of normal people who get your forex account zero sum , in long term

Husband and Wife letter

Dear Husband Letter

Dear Husband:

I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you for good. I've been a good woman to you for seven years and Have nothing to show for it. These last two weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you had quit your job today and that was the last straw. Last week, you came home and didn't notice that I had gotten my hair and nails done, cooked your favorite meal and even wore a brand new negligee. You came home and ate in two minutes, and went straight to sleep after watching the game. You don't tell me you love me anymore, you don't touch me or anything. Either you're cheating or you don't love me anymore, whatever the case is, I'm gone.

P.S. If you're trying to find me, don't. Your BROTHER and I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!

Your EX-Wife

Dear Ex-Wife:

Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true that you and I have been married for seven years, although a good woman is a far cry from what you've been. I watch sports so much to try to drown out your constant nagging. Too bad that doesn't work. I did notice when you cut off all of your hair last week, the first thing that came to mind was "You look just like a man!" My mother raised me to not say anything if you can't say anything nice. When you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY BROTHER, because I stopped eating pork seven years ago. I went to sleep on you when you had on that new negligee because the price tag was still on it. I prayed that it was a coincidence that my brother had just borrowed fifty dollars from me that morning and your negligee was $49.99. After all of this, I still loved you and felt that we could work it out. So when I discovered that I had hit the lotto for ten million dollars, I quit my job and bought us two tickets to Jamaica. But when I got home you were gone. Everything happens for a reason I guess. I hope you have the filling life you always wanted. My lawyer said with your letter that you wrote, you won't get a dime from me. So take care.

P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this but Carl, my brother was born CARLA. I hope that's not a problem.

Signed Rich As Hell and Free!

$20 bill

A $20 bill

TWENTY DOLLARS

On their wedding night, the young bride

Approached her new husband and asked

For $20..00 for their first lovemaking

Encounter. In his highly aroused state,

Her husband readily agreed.

This scenario was repeated each time they made

Love, for more than 40 years, with him thinking that it was a

Cute way for her to afford new clothes and other incidentals that

She needed.

Arriving home around noon one day, she was

Surprised to find her husband in a very drunken state.

During the next few minutes, he explained that

His employer was going through a process of corporate

Downsizing, and he had been let go.

It was unlikely that, at the age of 59, he'd be able to find

Another position that paid anywhere near what

He'd been earning, and therefore, they were financially ruined.

Calmly, his wife handed him a bank book which

Showed more than forty years of steady deposits and interest totaling

Nearly $1 million. Then she showed him certificates of deposits issued

By the bank which were worth over $2 million,

And informed him that they

Were one of the largest depositors in the bank.

She explained that for more than

Three decades she had 'charged' him for sex,

These holdings had multiplied and these were the

Results of her savings and investments.

Faced with evidence of cash and investments

Worth over $3 million, her husband was so astounded he could

Barely speak, but finally he found his voice and blurted out,

'If I'd had any idea what you were doing,

I would have given you all my business!'

That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when

To keep their mouths shut

Nice one Tools!

p.s. Shut up xx3xxx.....quit posting your nonsensical musings and strangely unintelligible analogies everywhere.... Speaking of comedy...show us another screen cap of your charts.....

ha ha he he gulp! i stoped

newdigital:
Winning Trading system.

System is the following:

1. 1 lot size.

2. $10,000 deposit size.

3. 22 working days in a month.

4. Profit:

- 25 pips per day;

- $2,500$ in day;

- $42,500$ in a month.

5. Stop-Loss:

- 25 pips a day during the 5 days a month;

- $2,500$ in a day;

- $12,500$ in a month;

Total profit: in a month (22 days) = $30,000$ for one pair only.

$150,000 for 5 pairs.

No any indicators or trading algorithm needed.

after seeing this simple equation here the result of my mind as attachment, he he ha ha ho ho,,,umm sorry.

Files:

we know FTSE people always quite laid back in their favorite straddle strategy

in FT -- financial times (yellow-orangish) newspaper

I read a comic that describe british quite well

COMFORT IN MYSTERY -- just look at how the people react to the emergency budget after election --- quite a lot of financial knowledge, investment study and market condition to understand this HUMOUR thread

you could make a few jokes yourself by watching the GBP/USD or GBP/JPY or GBP/AUD

===============================

I am still testing on perfect (close enough) price level for ENTRY this week -- but need the market to give me few more volatility fluctuation scenarios to have the robust stress test on my templates :

this perfect price level entry did not carry out successfully last week, probably need some type of alert or visual flashing signal -- as it is very hypnotic and I can't set LO to it

--- it is no JOKING -- unlike GBP (great BP pounds) that make you poor

BP

--- I just wish that all the british companies won't go BANKRUPT this time --

people panic can really make you rich, just counter-trend it !!

An analyst is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn't happen today.

---------------

source: Forex Boards

Files:
6.jpg  28 kb

playing forex like hoping to get a few more scoop of icecream

by HOLDING ICE CREAM directly in your hand

-- you know it will drip away , but you still like the feeling of having other unknown currencies for a while --

secret : the only way you win is >> (don't tell others)

you put your frozen (less volatility) ice cream under someone else HANDS

so when other people ice cream drip away

it will build on top of your own ice cream

this way, you can have more ice cream (cross pair) at the end and justify your time , in using hand to HOLD icecream

-- please ignore the cone in the icecream picture, it does not mean DOWN arrow

Economy

I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Hotline. I got a call center in Pakistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck...

Regards,

Zipfrog

zipfrog:
I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Hotline. I got a call center in Pakistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck...

Regards,

Zipfrog

looool good one!.

Reason: