Traders joking, the beginning - page 51

frameguy
frameguy  

Traders Joking

MiniMe;

Loved the Cow Dance. When you have time, watch this video. It's about Global Cycles. I've seen it time and time again. It's one of my favorites. This toon was made in 1955. Especially note the expressions, Dollar signs and dates. It somewhat has everything to do with the conception of making money and maybe Forex. Sorry for date stamping myself. I probably will start using

Michigan J. Frog as my avatar.

YouTube - One froggy evening

KennyRogers
KennyRogers  
MiniMe
MiniMe  

Thanks frameguy , I love it I wish I put my hands on that frog

frameguy:
MiniMe;

Loved the Cow Dance. When you have time, watch this video. It's about Global Cycles. I've seen it time and time again. It's one of my favorites. This toon was made in 1955. Especially note the expressions, Dollar signs and dates. It somewhat has everything to do with the conception of making money and maybe Forex. Sorry for date stamping myself. I probably will start using

Michigan J. Frog as my avatar.

YouTube - One froggy evening
MiniMe
MiniMe  

I got a decompiled copy of this expert anyone wanted to be scammed email me at SankeOil@UrScrewed.com

frameguy
frameguy  

Traders Joking

As the markets are moving right along now, I'm ready to pull the trigger on this one. If this doesn't execute, I'm e-mailing that URScrewed.com and see if they can help.

Files:
gbp.gif 71 kb
Linuxser
Linuxser  

Skynet trying to take control?

Slashdot | Microsoft Zunes Committing Mass Suicide

Joke?

matfx
matfx  

A nice black swan. Taken from here Holy Crap, It's A "Black Swan" Formation!

Files:
fxbs
fxbs  

yea, that's well nown chart figura

cockeyedcowboy
cockeyedcowboy  
matfx:
A nice black swan. Taken from here Holy Crap, It's A "Black Swan" Formation!

Does that mean buy or sell?

kol8701
kol8701  

roi

If you feel the urge to make 60% return on investment every month... email me lets work something but pls beware of rip-off like myself.