Traders joking, the beginning - page 57

newdigital:
All your difficulties please post here.

My difficulties.

I found some indicator. The first it is exp file. Second - I do not understand anything. All that I know that it is russian indicator to estimate the trend.

Hahahahahahahhahahahah........hahahahahahahhahaha.... that has to be the craziest indi pic i have seen for sure that one's the holy grail.

Some joke story.

Man calling: "Hi, I went to the theatre and I want to say that your play was mostly for children. But it was in the evening when most of the children should go to sleep. Can you change the time of your play in the theatre to be in the morning?"

Director of the theatre: "Yes, for sure. Good idea. We will do it."

Man calling: "one more - main actor is not fully suitable for this spectacle. Can you change the actors?"

Director of the theatre: "Yes, you are right. We will change all the actors on the theatre".

Man calling: "And one more: name of your theatre is Maly Theatre. Maly is small by translation? Why small? It is big building. Can you rename of the name of your theatre? And location ... sorry but location of your theatre is not suitable. Your theatre should be located on different place."

Director of the theatre: "Sure. We will rename the name of our threatre and move whole the building to be a little far from the center of the city.

Can I ask you one question?"

Man calling: "Yes, ask".

Director of the theatre: "Who are you?".

Aussie_Pride:
LOL these are the first trader type jokes i have heard.

the last two are the best!...*rofl*...

don't have a forex joke , but I do have one for current news

Learnt from Boston Tea Party

we dump all the heaviest diesel oil, onto the sea first, before beginning of the LONG SAIL

then we just need to have a simple lab on the SHIP

to distill the crude diesel oil that the ship pick up -- bit by bit -- put it into the diesel engine

going to orlando from ORLANDO, will cost NOTHING to sail to there, but distillation of free diesel is so SLOW that it take about 3 month to arrive to florida --- the orlando disneyland really PISSED OFF

10 posts anti-spam rules.

----------

1st post: "Hello"

2nd post: "Hi"

3rd post: "Why"

4th post: "Hmmmmm"

5th post: "What is your drawdown?"

6th post: "Is it profitable"

7th post: "Thanks"

8th post: "Thank you so much"

9th post: "I like it too"

10th post: "I do not like it"

11th post: "Hi guys, you do not know me but I want to reprecent this very good trading Make-Me-Rich system to you. The Make-Me-Rich system will make you a millionaire for 1 month! It is very very good and rubust Make-Me-Rich system. This Make-Me-Rich system is free for as little as 1,000 dollars for 1 copy! Buy this free Make-Me-Rich system! 100 copies only selling!"

Posts deleted. Member banned.

-------------

1st post: "Hi"

2nd post: "jajajaja"

3rd post: "hmmmmm"

4th post: "You are right"

5th post: "You are not right"

6th post: "I agree"

7th post: "I disagree"

8th post: "Can you send me a proof?"

9th post: "Can you send me this EA?"

10th post: "Do I really need to pay money for your EA?!!!!"

11th post: "I am sending this PM to all of you guys because you missed something. You do not know me but I want to say that my Make-Me-Rich system is really very good having robust consistent results. Make-Me-Rich system is free of charge for as little as 1,000 dollars for one copy. You can be a millionaire for 1 month! Do not miss this opportunity and buy this free Make-Me-Rich system".

Posts deleted, member banned.

What is wrong with anti-spam rules?

reality FOREX TV

kidding -- really ?

does digital know that in advance hhmmmmmmmm , 17th june friday chart

this is just the 2nd-worst EA result , still not the worst one

Toblerone2:
Its a trend which is your friend until it bends, and then thats the end. I'm such a poet.

You really are a poet Buddy

thefuture:
You really are a poet Buddy

yes, beautiful poetry!

I have an Ea that will make you rich

It costs only $10.000

Just buy it and then sell it to someone else for $100.000

Reason: