Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 3

NYROBA писал(а) >>

No one is forcing you to read or write the posts in this thread! :))))))))))))

YOU are allowed to ignore it....

Not possible due to it being in front of your eyes when you open the forum MKL.....

Alex, would you rename the topic "Screen Trading by Wave..." for order, otherwise you're misleading people...

alexx_v писал(а) >>
Alex, would you rename the topic to "Wavescreen Trading..." for order, otherwise you're misleading people...

SUPER!!! Or "Trading on NIROBA's screenshots" - no questions asked.....)))) But no way "Online".....)))))

"Trading screens..." :))

alexx_v писал(а) >>
Alex, rename the subject to "Wavescreen Trading..." because you are misleading people...

I wrote that I will send you my username and password later, when the time is right. :-)

By the way, I save the screens from the trading accounts I monitored in the last thread,

I have got a lot of trades on my accounts in the last thread, so I have to keep them as they are.

alexx_v писал(а) >>

Yeah, "Trading Niroba's screenshots!" .....)))))

alexx_v >> :

+1 )

NYROBA >> :

I wrote that I will send you my username and password later, when the time is right. :-)

i.e. when there is a big "+" in the account? or when the planets parade?

NYROBA писал(а) >>

If the approach is fair - you put out the investment password, everyone is watching the awesomely profitable trading, and then come out and say - "Well? Did you see the master?".

If it's the other way around, it doesn't work....)))))

alexx_v писал(а) >>

i.e., when will there be a big "+" in the account?

We will see as the trade progresses. ;-)

Reason: