Well working Trading System ! - page 23

Well.

Let's elaborate our Yes, Not and Risky for every pair. And then we will come back to our posts in the end of the week with some results.

I will not post any chart or template now as we want to proof the threory about market condition: our 2.4 ersion is trading on the direction of monthly trend, right? And we decided to estimate which pair will be traded by this EA (see 2.4 settings on the post #20).

GBPUSD: Risky.

Our EA with our setting (see post 20 for one of the settinsg for 2.4 version) will trade on the direction of monthly trend estimated by TrendStrenght indicator only.

Monthly:

- TrendStrenght indicator: buy. All the orders for this EA on M15 timeframe (we are trading M15) will be buy orders only.

- other indicators: buy with choppy market condition started.

Weekly: buy with choppy.

Daily: correctional buy (uptrend) after sell with buy situation totally. Choppy.

EURUSD: Risky.

Monthly:

- TrendStrenght indicator: buy.

Daily: correctional buy (uptrend) after sell with buy situation totally. Choppy.

USDCAD: Risky.

Monthly:

- TrendStrenght indicator: sell.

- other indicators: sell.

Weekly: correctional buy just started after good sell under sell total condition.

Daily: correctional sell after good buy with sell situation totally. Choppy.

USDCHF: Risky.

Monthly:

- other indicators: sell just started (it was flat and choppy before).

Weekly: sell. Choppy just started (from tomorrow).

Daily: Choppy.

Just want to remind: Our EA with our setting (see post 20 for one of the setting for 2.4 version) will trade M15 timeframe signals on the direction of monthly trend estimated by TrendStrenght indicator only.

Other pairs.

USDJPY: Not.

Monthly:

- other indicators: correctional sell with choppy market condition started.

Weekly: sell with possible choppy.

EURAUD: Not.

Monthly:

- other indicators: not tradng zone/time.

Weekly: not trading zone/time.

Daily: buy is finishing.

GBPJPY: Not.

Monthly:

- other indicators: correctional sell.

Weekly: correctional sell.

Daily: correctional buy under the total sell condition.

EURJPY: Not.

Monthly:

Weekly: correctional sell.

Daily: correctional buy under the total sell condition.

EURCHF: Not.

Monthly:

Weekly: correctional sell under total buy.

Daily: Choppy sell.

GBPCHF: Not.

Monthly:

- other indicators: Not trading.

Weekly: Not trading.

Daily: sell.

AUDUSD: Not.

Monthly:

Weekly: Not trading.

Daily: correctional buy during the total sell.

EURGBP: Not.

Monthly:

Weekly: choppy.

Daily: not trading.

NZDUSD: Not.

Monthly:

- other indicators: buy finished, correctional sell started.

Weekly: not trading.

Daily: not trading under the total sell condition.

CADJPY: Not.

Monthly:

- other indicators: choppy.

Weekly: not trading (or correctional sell started).

Daily: choppy.

CADCHF: Not.

Monthly:

- other indicators: buy finishing.

Weekly: not trading.

Daily: choppy.

So, it was estimation for this week started with this Sunday/Monday. This estimation may be corrected next week and next estimation will be done in next month.

Just hope that we will get many pairs with estimation Yes but it may ne next week or month only sorry.

I am sorry that I simplified this market condition subject but I did it only because I do't want to be entangled with ideas and terminology.

newdigital:
Well.

Let's elaborate our Yes, Not and Risky for every pair. And then we will come back to our posts in the end of the week with some results.

I will not post any chart or template now as we want to proof the threory about market condition: our 2.4 ersion is trading on the direction of monthly trend, right? And we decided to estimate which pair will be traded by this EA (see 2.4 settings on the post #20).

Our EA with our setting (see post 20 for one of the settinsg for 2.4 version) will trade on the direction of monthly trend estimated by TrendStrenght indicator only.

Monthly:

- TrendStrenght indicator: buy. All the orders for this EA on M15 timeframe (we are trading M15) will be buy orders only.

Monthly:

Monthly:

Weekly: correctional buy just started after good sell under sell total condition.

Monthly:

I am not sure how deep we should elaborate/estimate this subject but for now we may consider EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF and USDCAD as Risky. Other pairs - Not. No one pair is Yes.

I think in the end of the week I will post all forward testing results and we will come back to this post to compare our results with this estimaion just to proof (or to reject) this threory. If it works so I may do estimation every week or month.

Just one question,

You will set the EA: GBPUSD only buy, EURUSD only buy, USDCAD only sell, USDCHF only sell?

Thanks

odirlei:
Just one question,

You will set the EA: GBPUSD only buy, EURUSD only buy, USDCAD only sell, USDCHF only sell?

Thanks

No.

Just attach EAs to M15 charts and that's all. EAs are on the post #20 with default settings for every pair (2.4 version).

EA is using TrendStrenght indicator on monthly timeframe to estimate direction so it is automatically. Don't need to set it manually as only buy or only sell.

Please don't use this EA with real money yet.

OK,

Thanks

Is anyone manually trading this system? I'm curious what the manual traders TF preference is.

newdigital:
Well.

Monthly:

Monthly:

Monthly:

Monthly:

So, we started. I attached EAs to the charts yesterday and we have our first trades (attached). Please note that half a day is nothing for us as we are trading on monthly direction of the trend.

good job,

i start new test with this 4 pair only GBPUSD,EURUSD,EURCHF,USDCAD,

2 pair already close in profit GBPUSD & USDCAD,

EURUSD & EURCHF waiting.... same setting trading on monthly direction.

Files:
waiting.jpg  44 kb
close.jpg  20 kb
Reason: