GridMACD - page 3

Hi Guys,

whats ths best time frame to use this EA 15M or 1H...and with default settings...

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
Hi Guys,

whats ths best time frame to use this EA 15M or 1H...and with default settings...

Thanks

Babar

I am testing this EA for the contest with H1 timeframe. Default settings. As I know the magic numbers are generated automatically. So all that I needed is just to attach EAs to the chart. This EA is not trading often.

Newdigital

Hallo. Thank you for the info. Today at 17:23 CET first order with me but without any SL and TP. I am running 24 hours. Will wait until more user show their experience. karl

karl:
Hallo. Thank you for the info. Today at 17:23 CET first order with me but without any SL and TP. I am running 24 hours. Will wait until more user show their experience. karl

As Newdigital has mentioned, this EA will not trade often but as long as it makes good profits, that does not matter right . It will not set any SL or TP in your order because it calculates all these internally.

New digital

where i can get this EA i am a meber of elite section also

kumawat:
New digital where i can get this EA i am a meber of elite section also

There is contest thread in elite section.

Hi Pengie,

Since I didn't get to test your GridMACD, how's your EA performing

for the May contest at this moment? Which pairs show promising

result using your EA?

It was the following in the beginning of last week (closed and open trades all together):

EURUSD +588 pips;

USDCHF -18 pips;

USDJPY -20 pips.

During the weekend the situation was changed:

USDCHF +593 pips.

EURUSD +123 pips.

USDJPY -730 pips.

Seems this EA is performing better on USDCHF.

Reason: