Heiken Ashi Idea - page 27

Hi, i'm looking for the regular heiken ashi MTF (not smoothed version) as tape in separate widow, somebody can help, please?

thefxpros:
Hi, i'm looking for the regular heiken ashi MTF (not smoothed version) as tape in separate widow, somebody can help, please?

Hi, Thefxpros, made this one.

this indicator work MT5 wanted edit to work MT4

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/701

I am looking an indicator in a format similar to the one at the top right corner of the screenshot attached. However the indicator is simply to capture and report pivoting across all time frames based on the semaphore indicator (as pictured).

It will:

cover time frames M1 – MN

Display the current semaphore level (based on closed candle) per time frame e.g. level 1, 2, or 3

Show by arrow or colour if a current semaphore is an up or down semaphore

Allow an option to alert on new pivoting – but not a general alert rather one that can be set to a specific time frame or time frames (e.g. either set to all time frames, selected time frames, or a single time frame at a time)

Similar to the market price (bold number in the market price indictor in the shot) show the current market clearing price (pivot or semaphore price) for a selected time frame (e.g. one can set it to report H4 in bold number or D1 or H1 depending on ones trade frame).

I sincerely feel this would be a most useful and important indicator and indeed one more crucial than moving averages etc because clearly everything lags a pivot and these semaphores by their structure report the nested structure of pivots across the market. The ability to look at a panel and see this position from any time frame and for all time frames will be an immense edge because if one can read that then market orientation and grasp of directional movements would be most natural and the lagging indicators such as MA’s and oscillators etc will make a lot more sense because when read because – You can anticipate the market already by the system of pivots in place.

I do sincerely hope a coder would oblige me as I am desperate for this tool – but since I am no coder cannot envisage the level of difficulty involved as apparently it might be incredibly complicated coding or some other difficulty that may have prevented such an obvious need ever being attempted. Thanks in advance to any coder able to generate this Indicator. Merry Xmas to all

Files:
tsd.png  43 kb

Darkdoji:
I am looking an indicator in a format similar to the one at the top right corner of the screenshot attached. However the indicator is simply to capture and report pivoting across all time frames based on the semaphore indicator (as pictured).

It will:

cover time frames M1 – MN

Display the current semaphore level (based on closed candle) per time frame e.g. level 1, 2, or 3

Show by arrow or colour if a current semaphore is an up or down semaphore

Allow an option to alert on new pivoting – but not a general alert rather one that can be set to a specific time frame or time frames (e.g. either set to all time frames, selected time frames, or a single time frame at a time)

Similar to the market price (bold number in the market price indictor in the shot) show the current market clearing price (pivot or semaphore price) for a selected time frame (e.g. one can set it to report H4 in bold number or D1 or H1 depending on ones trade frame).

I sincerely feel this would be a most useful and important indicator and indeed one more crucial than moving averages etc because clearly everything lags a pivot and these semaphores by their structure report the nested structure of pivots across the market. The ability to look at a panel and see this position from any time frame and for all time frames will be an immense edge because if one can read that then market orientation and grasp of directional movements would be most natural and the lagging indicators such as MA’s and oscillators etc will make a lot more sense because when read because – You can anticipate the market already by the system of pivots in place.

I do sincerely hope a coder would oblige me as I am desperate for this tool – but since I am no coder cannot envisage the level of difficulty involved as apparently it might be incredibly complicated coding or some other difficulty that may have prevented such an obvious need ever being attempted. Thanks in advance to any coder able to generate this Indicator. Merry Xmas to all

I sincerely feel this has nothing to do with Heiken Ashi.

airquest:
I sincerely feel this has nothing to do with Heiken Ashi.

Oh it does - if you look at preceding posts it becomes obvious that this is majorly something that would complement HAC's and I am amazed you miss what might be an obvious point here - do note that ahead of my post and this exchange posters were pointing to the fact that what is needed is not reinventing the wheel as it were but defining TPs within any HA system and clearly this does the job. But of course I do not wish to offend yours or anyones sensibilities so you might wish to point me to where you think it has to do with if TPs are not needed as you say with HA. Cheers

PS: Are you a coder? If you are maybe give it a shot? You might be surprised just how this turns out in terms of effective trading. Consider that the issue here is about firm cues to use with a tool that is decidedly firm in telling the trend but leaves you when you need it the most which is where what I am proposing comes into play. Tells you the turning but not based on information from just a single time frame but across the feed which gives not just material decision making information but confidence in making the decision and timing your action as well. Trust me I have been at this years now.

BTW: And with respect to my original post - I had mentioned closed candles but I think that would misrepresent semaphores as dynamic elements of price action. Since they get promoted in real time and to different levels across the feed - I think it is best to report them as they occur per time frame rather than wait for close. I do sincerely hope someone (a willing coder) will consider this tool (which is currently non existent I think) - a lot of people might be amazed at the power of such information in price action trading and the usefulness therefore of such a tool.

Darkdoji:
Oh it does - if you look at preceding posts it becomes obvious that this is majorly something that would complement HAC's and I am amazed you miss what might be an obvious point here - do note that ahead of my post and this exchange posters were pointing to the fact that what is needed is not reinventing the wheel as it were but defining TPs within any HA system and clearly this does the job. But of course I do not wish to offend yours or anyones sensibilities so you might wish to point me to where you think it has to do with if TPs are not needed as you say with HA. Cheers

Well, any indicator or system needs rules for Taking Profit, so if I follow your intention, you should post your idea on every single thread of the forum (maybe even the Jokes one). Also, defining TP in any system (not only HA) can be made a lot easier than that.

airquest:
Well, any indicator or system needs rules for Taking Profit, so if I follow your intention, you should post your idea on every single thread of the forum (maybe even the Jokes one). Also, defining TP in any system (not only HA) can be made a lot easier than that.

This is the joke then - you now agree in direct contradiction to the misplaced view in your original retort that my submission is relevant here as it would be anywhere. Listen boss, I really do not traffic with those not out to provide positive support so if you do not mind and seeing clearly you are not willing or able to help but just out to rant we give this a rest. I am a very busy mind so with all due respect. Lets drop the topic. I just needed for you to see the irrelevance of your retort and now it is clear to me you do. Happy new year.

BTW: I do not know how long you been trading or if you are good at it but what I allude to goes way beyond silly rules of the type noobs like to clutch. I am speaking to the market being viewed as a mathematically chaotic system and being modelled as such. The tool to which I speak if you could imagine it, really goes to heart of the idea in microeconomics that views markets as a nested system of pivots. Read the market that way and I am sure you will come to appreciate that we are talking more than they do in simple chat shops. Once again cheers.

NOTE: TP = Turning Point NOT Take Profit

Darkdoji:
NOTE: TP = Turning Point NOT Take Profit

Ah ok, my bad, so good luck finding turning points with semafor...

Reason: