Heiken Ashi Idea - page 32

I am sorry for any misunderstanding.

The chart is as follows

In above above first 3 vertical lines indicates a SELL & 4th line indicating a buy.

The earlier chart had arrows based on 15-80 HMA crossover which gave alert when crossover happened. I used it to reduce screen time and was trading only when I got alert. I am using this system until i get "RSI + HMA 15 + HEIKIN ashi are of same color" working.

thank you

Files:
000487.png  29 kb

Do you exit when Heikin ashi or when one of these indis change color? Is there a HMA smoothed HeikinAshi?

Exit rule is 0.75% to 1% of stock price. Then once if conditions are fulfilled I again enter the trade with 0.75-1% target & so on.

Stop loss is above high of previous color candle i.e. in above example - blue candle before 2 nd vertical line & 3 rd vertical line.

The system is like pyramiding in new positions when conditions of same color are fulfilled.

Is there a HMA smoothed HeikinAshi? No.

Simple Heikin Ashi - default supplied by MT4 application.

@krelian99 is it easy to code?

neo269:
Exit rule is 0.75% to 1% of stock price. Then once if conditions are fulfilled I again enter the trade with 0.75-1% target & so on.

Stop loss is above high of previous color candle i.e. in above example - blue candle before 2 nd vertical line & 3 rd vertical line.

The system is like pyramiding in new positions when conditions of same color are fulfilled.

Is there a HMA smoothed HeikinAshi? No.

Simple Heikin Ashi - default supplied by MT4 application.

Just a quick link (HMA smoothed Heiken Ashi): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

lol, in this thread, see here.

@mladen @krelian99

Looks like everything which is requested is already there

wow!! thats exactly i wanted.

A humble request - Possible to add RSI condition in HEIKIN ASHI HMA SMOOTHED?

Thanks!!!

Hi

is there a non-smoothed Heikin Ashi HMA version available? I searched a lot but could not find it. thanks!

You must explain Heiken Ashi HMA + RSI. RSI of High, RSI of Open and so on, calculated and that in the subwindow? And this maybe HMA smoothed. There is also a IchimokuKH on RSI, why not HA on RSI (and BTW, IKH on RSI is really good for trends)

When you add an MA to HA it is always smoothed. The MA appears as second filter (first one is HA). PZ had a band strategy.

neo269:
Hi is there a non-smoothed Heikin Ashi HMA version available? I searched a lot but could not find it. thanks!

neo269

Non-smoothed Heikin Ashi HMA would be exactly the same as regular Heiken Ashi

Reason: