Heiken Ashi Idea - page 23

Dear mladen,Thanks!

You're a genius.

mrtools:
Updated version of heiken ashi adaptive smoother with mtf this version should work on any version of mt4.

If I may request, I would like the HA Adaptive smoother in separate window with a first buffer showing the price close in the form of a line. Sometime Heiken Ashi is annoying on chart... Thanks a lot.

Edit : Actually the price showing is not really needed, I could do it myself, I just had trouble with making HA separate window.

airquest:
If I may request, I would like the HA Adaptive smoother in separate window with a first buffer showing the price close in the form of a line. Sometime Heiken Ashi is annoying on chart... Thanks a lot. Edit : Actually the price showing is not really needed, I could do it myself, I just had trouble with making HA separate window.

Airquest this is a version of Ha Adaptive smoother separate window.

ps) and a version with the Price.

mladen:
BadWay

Here you go : heiken_ashi_smoothed_separate-1.01.mq4

Upper is the previous, lower is this one

How is it normalized?

nbtrading:
How is it normalized?

atr=1

BadWay:
atr=1

It is equal 1 only in case when atr = 0 (in order to avoid zero divide) In other cases it is normal atr value

Candles vs Heiken ashi candles_vs_heikenashi_black.mq4

Mladen,

Do you happen to have a 4, 5 or 6 TF Heiken Ashi MTF? Not the smooth but normal HA code. Thank you in advance.

FXSwissTrader:
Mladen, Do you happen to have a 4, 5 or 6 TF Heiken Ashi MTF? Not the smooth but normal HA code. Thank you in advance.

FXSwissTrader

If you set the smoothing periods to 1, HA smoothed will be exactly the same as regular heiken ashi (so, you have 2-in-1 when you are using the smoothed HA, sort of speaking)

mladen:
FXSwissTrader If you set the smoothing periods to 1, HA smoothed will be exactly the same as regular heiken ashi (so, you have 2-in-1 when you are using the smoothed HA, sort of speaking)

Thanks for the quick reply mladen. I am using the MTF indi from Post #207. Which option do I change to reflect the normal HA code and not the HA smooth? The default settings are

MaMethod - 2

MaPeriod - 6

MaMethod2 - 3

MaPeriod2 - 2

within the inputs tab. Which option do I change again? Also just to confirm, the default settings listed above is set up for HA smooth? I compared it with your other HA smooth indi and it doesn't line up with the MTF on the same TF. Thank you for your help. Sorry for all the questions.

Reason: