Heiken Ashi Idea - page 29

@mladen Perfect !

Hi all expert coding friends,

Please help make this indi inti MTF indi.

Thanks,

anton

iinzall:
Oops, at last i find it...

heiken_ashi_swalert.mq4

Regards,

IIN
Files:

anton1:
Hi all expert coding friends,

Please help make this indi inti MTF indi.

Thanks,

anton

Anton1 have this version.

mrtools,

I appreciate and thank you for your kind help.

Can you make it pure histogram?

Thanks and Regards,

anton

mrtools:
Anton1 have this version.

anton1:
mrtools,

I appreciate and thank you for your kind help.

Can you make it pure histogram?

Thanks and Regards,

anton

anton

You can use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Heiken Ashi histo alerts.mq4

Hi mladen,

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

Best Regards,

anton

Ashi Schaff Trend System

ashi-schaff-trend-system.zip

I read here in figure 2a, you can smooth this indicator out by applying a second 3sma to the delta. Is that possible? How would someone apply another 3sma to this indicator to smooth it? See the charts in that pdf.

Thanks.

mladen:
Original idea for this indicator comes from March 2012 issue of Traders' magazine

It was presented by Dan Valcu, Instead of trying to describe what it is about, here is a quote from Dan Valcu from the "Trade ahead of the Crowd" article where he talks abut the indicator called haDelta :

So here is the haDeltaindicator. There is one addition to the original idea : BetterFormula parameter. If you set it to tru it will use the so called Better formula for heiken ashi calculation (it is described at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175407 ), otherwise it will use the "classical" calculation. "Better formula" is a bit "faster" so if one plans to use this indicator for scalping it might be a good idea to turn the better formula on. Other than that, I think no additional explanation is needed : it is a classical value + signal line indicator and it can be used for entries on crosses of the 2 lines (along with 0 line crosses, of course : remember that 0 line cross of the value itself means that heiken ashi trend has changed)

c0mputernick:
I read here in figure 2a, you can smooth this indicator out by applying a second 3sma to the delta. Is that possible? How would someone apply another 3sma to this indicator to smooth it? See the charts in that pdf. Thanks.

You can do it exactly the same way as the signal line (in fact signal line is that 3sma that they are talking about - just that in this version you can change the period and method (you don't have to use sma) for that smoothed value of haDelta)

I guess im confused. How would I smooth the indicator to look like figure 2a?

The first figure is haDelta < SMA(3)

The second figure is SMA(3) and SMA(SMA(3)3)

So it looks like they dropped the haDelta altogether and went with 2(?) SMA(3)

How would they not sure show as one line? What did they do to achieve that smooth effect in figure 2a?

Thanks for the help.

mladen:
You can do it exactly the same way as the signal line (in fact signal line is that 3sma that they are talking about - just that in this version you can change the period and method (you don't have to use sma) for that smoothed value of haDelta)
Reason: