Heiken Ashi Idea - page 22

SSL:
Dear mladen,

Greetings!

Can you please fix this indy... it has got some refresh issues, and also once manually refreshed, it refreshes back to incorrect color... it seems its not working as expected on the new meta code...

It was coded by Hanover at ff...

Can you please fix the code and make it nmc...

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Mony

Mony

Why don't you use some of the correctly coded heiken ashi indicators (that is simply a heken ashi indicator). For example take the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general set the ma period to 1 and you should get correct heken ashi indicator

mladen:
Mony Why don't you use some of the correctly coded heiken ashi indicators (that is simply a heken ashi indicator). For example take the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general set the ma period to 1 and you should get correct heken ashi indicator

Hi mladen,

Thanks for your quick response!

The indy OHLC - HA is intended to plot normal candles, but colored to match HA.

In other words, its a modified Heikin-Ashi indicator to make it plot normal OHLC Candles (as opposed to HA-averaged OHLC) but colors the normal candles as HA candle's color...

The one you suggest is a very good HA indy with more better options, certainly stabler & better than mt4-factory supplied one... I had stumbled upon it a few years ago and has used it...

Its just that the one that I had asked for modification started throwing up refresh issues for new builds...

Could the indy 'Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed mtf nmc.mq4' be modified to plot regular candles, but colored to match HA...?

Best Regards,

Mony

mrtools:
Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed mtf from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general made compatible with new mt4 builds.

Dear mrtools, Greetings!

Can put Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed into that right?

I compiled,but don't know where is wrong, mt4 Always automatically turn off.

BadWay:
Dear mrtools, Greetings!

Can put Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed into that right?

I compiled,but don't know where is wrong, mt4 Always automatically turn off.

Badway, please try this one , not really sure what could be wrong with the other version, because it is working for me, as is this version i'm posting.

mrtools:
Badway, please try this one , not really sure what could be wrong with the other version, because it is working for me, as is this version i'm posting.

Dear mrtools, put Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed into that right

Files:
ashi1.png  7 kb

BadWay:
Dear mrtools, put Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed into that right

Badway it's a stand alone indicator, meaning it should work on your chart without any other indicator.

Dear mrtools,

Will you help me finish this work? Thanks!

BadWay:
Dear mrtools, Will you help me finish this work? Thanks!

BadWay

Changed it to work OK in a "regular" way heiken_ashi_smoothed_separate_1.mq4

The atr normalization is now up to you

mladen:
BadWay

Changed it to work OK in a "regular" way heiken_ashi_smoothed_separate_1.mq4

The atr normalization is now up to you

Dear mladen,

I'm sorry,I want this effect.

Files:
ashikkk.png  4 kb

BadWay:
Dear mladen, I'm sorry,I want this effect.

BadWay

Here you go : heiken_ashi_smoothed_separate-1.01.mq4

Upper is the previous, lower is this one

Reason: