Firebird EA - page 5

Updated statements for this EA with/without timefilter.

Files:

All the statements were updated.

Files:

Please find the statements for this EA.

Newdigital,

If I change the LOT size to 1.0, will I need to change anything else in the EA?

thanks

pikachucom:
Newdigital,

If I change the LOT size to 1.0, will I need to change anything else in the EA?

thanks

I did not try.

You may use my pre-set changing the lot size only.

How do you make changes on the Preset? It is in a wierd ICON.....

What program would you open the icon with?

thanks

pikachucom:
How do you make changes on the Preset? It is in a wierd ICON.....

What program would you open the icon with?

thanks

Click by mouse in navigation panel in MetaTrader (right click), choose "Attach to a chart", then "Load", select pre-set file (my pre-set file for example), click ok, change everything that you want (lot size for example) in "Inputs", push "Save" and you will create new your pre-set file with your settings.

Using pre-set file you don't need to change the settings all the time. Just download your settings using pre-set file (with your lot size for example).

Fast_cris:
Hi newdigital,

the timefilter is default (8 to 18) for northfinance plantform time.. or is another time and i have to change for northfinance?

Thanks

Fast_cris

Fast,

I have a live account with InterbankFX also, and trying to figure out the TIMEFILTER info. As per the CS person there at IBFX, their GMT time is GMT+4 during daylight savings....which mirrors the London time. But I dont think London has DLS time, so when we change back DLS then it will be GMT +3.

So I calculated that the open times for it to trade are hour 10 to hour 20...

Someone please correct us if this is not correct.

Greenwich is in London!

pikachucom:
Fast,

I have a live account with InterbankFX also, and trying to figure out the TIMEFILTER info. As per the CS person there at IBFX, their GMT time is GMT+4 during daylight savings....which mirrors the London time. But I dont think London has DLS time, so when we change back DLS then it will be GMT +3.

So I calculated that the open times for it to trade are hour 10 to hour 20...

Someone please correct us if this is not correct.

GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time which is a place called Greenwich in London. So by default London time is exactly GMT. However during the summer, London and the rest of Britain has an hour for daylight savings and hence becomes GMT+1 which is what it is now and this is referred to in Britain as British Summer Time (BST = GMT +1)

I have an Interbank fx demo account too and they seem to be exactly GMT regardless of daylight savings... They are currently displaying GMT time on their servers as I write this. Hope this helps

Tamer

Tamer,

Thanks for the info. I downloaded North Finance's MT and noticed their time was 3 hours ahead of Interbanks time, so it looks like in order to set the Timefilter on this EA, for Interbanks server you would need to change the code from "FromHourTrade 8 ToHourTrade 18" to "FromHourTrade 11 ToHourTrade 21"...

To compensate for the 3 hours Interbank is behind....

Would this be correct??

thanks

Reason: