What Really Works From One Professional - page 57

Ok. I'm short now at 1.8393 . Wave 5 should take it to 1.8350 or around that. New float on 5 min. 1 min should have had a new float but it rearranged it somehow.

The 5 min float on SBFX and the one on IBFX are different. I think SBFX is correct. I'm cashing out of IBFX pretty soon. They are cheaters.

EDIT: should have waited for the DTZIGZAG.

closed at 1.8383 but now I don't know what the GBPUSD is doing. I'm confused now because it's all over the place.

yeah , I'm closed out. 56 +23+10 = 89 pips. Hope I can do the same tomorrow. Elwave gives 1.8339 on almost all time frames. And gives negative on both EASI and Trend. Very strong downward direction. I imported 60 min data. It's usually right when it says that.

If anyone understands this strategy, please come forward. I'm still a little confused about it.

Morpheus:
yeah , I'm closed out. 56 +23+10 = 89 pips. Hope I can do the same tomorrow. Elwave gives 1.8339 on almost all time frames. And gives negative on both EASI and Trend. Very strong downward direction. I imported 60 min data. It's usually right when it says that. If anyone understands this strategy, please come forward. I'm still a little confused about it.

dear morpheus,

could u show me the way how to use this elliot wave oscilattor, it seems the signal showed a bit late to enter or exit post.

to others; anyone can add sound or alert signal for DT-Zigzag. i think it quite useful for us.. DT zigzag give the way to Up or Down.

Morpheus:
Something no one has really talked about is the Float indicator. If you put Float on by itself without template. And put it on 15 min timeframe. You'll see that it says. Float volume= 5079

Then it says: float vol. left = 1194

I guess I'm waiting for that 1194 to go down to about 100 vol. left and then I'll close my sell . That's really what this system is about, the float turnover.

And on that same 15 min timeframe, if you go back and look where that float starts, you'll see that it began when the price was around 1.8446 and we are at 1.8411 now so I guess it will be in the mid 1.8350's when that float ends if all goes right.

i can see the figure w/o templates.. and how could we have it on template?

YOu mean Elwave? I find it more useful to import 60 minute data and do analysis at beginning of London session. It gave all Negative signals at about 2 am EST (USA) . 4 DOWN and 4 NEGATIVE for EASI and all targets were 1.8339. And Shi Channel was also showing downtrend on 15 min timeframe.

Price ended up spiking at 1.8443 or something and DT Zigzag indicated a sell signal shortly after my Elwave analysis. I went sell and it dropped to 1.8366 but did not go any further.

I've never gotten much agreement in timeframes when using 1 minute data with Elwave.

Yeah, you can't see the numbers when float is used in the template. I just open another GBPUSd chart and put float on it. GBPUSD is all I've been trading lately but it does get cluttered. If we want to see the numbers in template, we will have to go into the source code and delete the "comments" from the indicators we don't want.

Well done morpheus...keep at it...;.

jd

jonnydenver69:
Well done morpheus...keep at it...;. jd

I went LONG at 392 at NY open and closed at 469.....

I used Dinopolli today, only on page 140...shheeesh !!!

Worked well.....on the DAILY chart, saw the MACD pointing up, and stochs did a slight dip, and cable bounced off of the 7 and 25 DMA's..........so I took it and went LONG....

paid nicely

Reason: