_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 131

kwkee:
It is interesting that you brought this up.

It is really strange because after it goes short at 0.9264, the price did drop more than 5 pips within the hour. It normally take profit at around 5 pips, but not for this transaction.

Not sure why.

I can explain why. On my live account the EA opened 3 shorts. The price went up and the volatility and spread started to rise. For this reson the buy price remained at 8-9 pips from the sell price. It dropped at -1 pips on the losing trade and 3-4 pips on the other two trades. The EA closed these two trades but did not close the last one. Then in a matter of seconds you had the spike. I was not able to close it manually anticipating the spike knowing that there are news at tha late hour.

The the price never got where it started and after a while at the end of the session the EA closed the trade. This is my explanation. I stayed in the trade and later closed it manually with 14 pips loss.

Number of trades from 20.1.09 to 21.1.09

erdenmensch:
Here are my live statement with MIG Broker and 5 pips spread.

What you show here is very intersting. I had just 26 trades, as you got about 57 trades...

How is it???

Hi Rdb ,

Thanks for all the work.

I backtested V2 and V2b and there does not seem to be a big difference except the HideAll setting that is set to false.Otherwise both versions test exactly the same.

Could you mabe give us a pdf to describe what every setting means and for what it is.

Or maybe the .mq4 file.

Best of luck

Trade Well

majorusa:
I can explain why. On my live account the EA opened 3 shorts. The price went up and the volatility and spread started to rise. For this reson the buy price remained at 8-9 pips from the sell price. It dropped at -1 pips on the losing trade and 3-4 pips on the other two trades. The EA closed these two trades but did not close the last one. Then in a matter of seconds you had the spike. I was not able to close it manually anticipating the spike knowing that there are news at tha late hour. The the price never got where it started and after a while at the end of the session the EA closed the trade. This is my explanation. I stayed in the trade and later closed it manually with 14 pips loss.

I noticed another strange behaviour.

I have 2 PCs running. Both PCs have this EA running. Both PCs uses the same broker, same type of account (mini account), same V2.

The first PC did a sell at 0.9264 and closes at 0.9358. A loss of 104 pips.

The 2nd PC did a sell at 0.9264 but closes at 0.9317. A loss of 53 pips.

Why????

Now another question I would like to ask is that for exiting/closing a trade, must the spread be less than the MaxSpread setting??

crossy:
What you show here is very intersting. I had just 26 trades, as you got about 57 trades... How is it???

Because he is the only one to believe that the demo feed is the same of real feed...Everybrokers had said to me the same thing

And if he is so confident why he don t put it in real like us?

Just live demo, not again the reality....

servaldsl:
Because he is the only one to believe that the demo feed is the same of real feed...Everybrokers had said to me the same thing

And if he is so confident why he don t put it in real like us?

Just live demo, not again the reality....

try it and you will see the spread is changing.

interest

Version v2b

Hi there,

I have seen, that there has been a change to version v2b now which does not require the template anymore, I think.

I would like to know, what are the differences/changes between v2 and v2b...

And is it enough to offset the range-SL if you want the regular Sl in place?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

4rexlady

erdenmensch:
Here are my live statement with MIG Broker and 5 pips spread.

Can you tell us, what are your settings, because 56 trades per this night sounds interesting...

Reason: