What Really Works From One Professional - page 52

How do you guys read these PDF files so quickly? It takes me 2 days to finish one. And English is my native language.

Morpheus:
How do you guys read these PDF files so quickly? It takes me 2 days to finish one. And English is my native language.

It is all about comprehenssion and then application of those skills not fast reading.

made 17 pips today. I'm finished for the day. Market is just not going anywhere now. I think I'll read some more. I'm reading Dinapoli right now. I usually don't make any pips so I think I'm improving. I had good entry and exit skills today. I usually just enter without any regard to where I'm at.

Dear Morph

If you want to run a traders log, start your own thread. No-one learns anything from that sort of Harry Hindsight crap clogging the airwaves, Morph or is it now Jimmy?...lol

Elliot wave Indicators

Ok guys,

Here are the best Elliot indicators out there :

1) The A indicator is for mt3 - It was programmed by the legendary T-1000.

Use it on mt3 - FXDD - to see it in action.

2) The second one attached is another outstanding Wolf/wave - Elliot indicators.

3) Using these indicators correctly will show you the way.

4) This is an email quote from JD regarding the Wolf/Elliot indicator :

The labels seem to be ok, on the 15 min, the lines of confluence trend line are identical to mine on elwave, coming off the high of yesterday..I have yet to see how it plots in advanced as today was a bit choppy..excellent work .

jd

5) I will post some indicators for you guys soon.

Enjoy

Files:
a.mql  58 kb
wolf-x101.ex4  10 kb

FX. Do you have have the wolfe indicator for MT4?

TIA

fx-programmer:
Ok guys,

Here are the best Elliot indicators out there :

1) The A indicator is for mt3 - It was programmed by the legendary T-1000.

Use it on mt3 - FXDD - to see it in action.

2) The second one attached is another outstanding Wolf/wave - Elliot indicators.

3) Using these indicators correctly will show you the way.

4) This is an email quote from JD regarding the Wolf/Elliot indicator :

The labels seem to be ok, on the 15 min, the lines of confluence trend line are identical to mine on elwave, coming off the high of yesterday..I have yet to see how it plots in advanced as today was a bit choppy..excellent work .

jd

5) I will post some indicators for you guys soon.

Enjoy

The wolfe indicator IS for MT4, it goes on MT4 just fine. However the a.mql shows up in my custom indicator folder on FXDD demo and says it is on my chart but my screen is blank ie. I see nothing on my chart except candlesticks? Any suggestions FXprogrammer? Thanks

Tragapips:
FX. Do you have have the wolfe indicator for MT4? TIA

goldensight:
The wolfe indicator IS for MT4, it goes on MT4 just fine. However the a.mql shows up in my custom indicator folder and says it is on my chart but my screen is blank ie. I see nothing on my chart except candlesticks? Any suggestions FXprogrammer? Thanks

Ok,

1) Compile the file.

2) Put the file in your experts folder.

3) Run it as an expert - but - It will act as an indicator.

4) Use it on lower time frames.

5) Look for Impulsive and corrective waves.

6) Use discretion, because Elliot is a statistical study and I would recommend to concentrte on real time elements: like :

Confluence lines, and overall market view.

7) Your best indicator is your head, once you figure that out - use these tools as calculators , no more.

8) I will post soon more indicators which I made or converted to mq4.

9) A compiled version is attached.

Enjoy

Excellant, thanks fx-programmer.

Compiled for mq3

Compiled version attached :

I would also mention that :

Some traders USE MTP To look for corrections, ABC, 0ff a 2 wave or 4 wave. Timeframes they use are 1, 5 15, 60 daily...

Some rules are applied to wave degrees, impulse and corrective. The principle of the ABC correction that precedes wave 3 which is the strongest..The safest place to enter a trade is where one wave finishes and another one starts.

Hope this helps

Files:
a.rar  7 kb
Reason: