What Really Works From One Professional - page 105

Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke said Monday he's confident the Federal Reserve will make money on the trillions it has pumped into the economy since the start of 2008.

"I think we're in very good shape," Bernanke said, answering questions following a speech at the Economic Club of Washington. "I do believe we're going to get back all the money, and indeed we'll be showing for the taxpayers fairly significant extra income."

Bernanke was referring specifically to Fed programs -- not the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP). The U.S. Treasury will likely lose money on TARP, though the Obama administration is expected to announce soon that losses will be $200 billion less than initially expected.

Hello,

I am looking to find a broker that has

1. Good Reputation

2. Easy to use

4. Low Spreads

5. Easy withdrawal/deposit

6. Daily Market News

7. Excellent customer support

Tradingforex was suggested to me?does anyone know if they offer all that?

Even with any person instinct come only from experiance. as you say that need study indicators that is fine. but where can we start.? among them covering lots ideas on the markets.

ameliya:
Even with any person instinct come only from experiance. as you say that need study indicators that is fine. but where can we start.? among them covering lots ideas on the markets.

Pursuing your dream to be a professional trader is one way on how to be a successful trader in forex. You should start in researching and join a broker and then learn the best strategy you will use in your trade, don't forget to use a stop loss when you know that you are near from losing your profits.

jonesryan992:
Hello,

I am looking to find a broker that has

1. Good Reputation

2. Easy to use

4. Low Spreads

5. Easy withdrawal/deposit

6. Daily Market News

7. Excellent customer support

Tradingforex was suggested to me?does anyone know if they offer all that?

hai, you can try FBS if you interested, i think FBS has everything you want

How can I build my own chatwing chatroom onto my website?

Hello mate,

I would like to build chatroom onto my website. But I don't have much idea on chatwing. Can someone tell me about this chatwing.

Thanks in advance!

It can be a reliable trading platform if, you can gather most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time.

Reason: