What Really Works From One Professional - page 55

This thread should charge admission. Like $5000 to read it.

Ya, the last 6 reversal signals with that zigzag in gbp/usd have yielded 600 pips. I only took one of them because I haven't watched it closely until tonight and I didn't trust it. I think it's won me over.............

Something no one has really talked about is the Float indicator. If you put Float on by itself without template. And put it on 15 min timeframe. You'll see that it says. Float volume= 5079

Then it says: float vol. left = 1194

I guess I'm waiting for that 1194 to go down to about 100 vol. left and then I'll close my sell . That's really what this system is about, the float turnover.

And on that same 15 min timeframe, if you go back and look where that float starts, you'll see that it began when the price was around 1.8446 and we are at 1.8411 now so I guess it will be in the mid 1.8350's when that float ends if all goes right.

~Dex~:
Ya, the last 6 reversal signals with that zigzag in gbp/usd have yielded 600 pips. I only took one of them because I haven't watched it closely until tonight and I didn't trust it. I think it's won me over.............

Hi Dex.

What time frame was that on and were your charts live all the time, i.e. did it put them on real time ?

Thanks

Mart

Dt Zig Zag

Hi MH

That zigzag works on all timeframes. I'm watching mostly 1 and 5 min.

I've applied it to usd/jpy too but that one is looking pretty ugly.

yeah, it seems to put it on all time frames. I bet my broker is pissed that I'm winning money today. LOL .

float 15 min

hey morpheus,

I ran the float on a 15 min and I got 3850 on the float vol left.

Anyway, the Brits are off for the day and I have a TP for 1.8390 then it's off to bed for a couple hours and try to get up for ther NY open.

Laters,

Dex

I have Oanda and interbankfx. Oanda is great for spread and fills but the charts and indicators absolutely suck.

Yeah, right after I wrote that. It started a new float. ??? That kind of makes me mad but oh well. If you happen to know about the FXovereasy method. If you put the fxovereasy template on a separate chart, it also shows a sell signal. I sometimes use that as another piece of advice.

Reason: