What Really Works From One Professional - page 53

That wolf indicator is very interesting. What do the red lines mean and what do the other lines mean? Thanks

Ok, but whoever wrote this indicator. Did they realize that wave 3 has to be the longest? Is this using some other kind of rules for Elliot Wave or something? It appears to be doing it in waves of 4 and not 5.

Those of you using MTP, are you getting any results from it. It's such a pain to use. I ran some analysis with it and it wouldn't tell me anything.

Can anybody convert the "a" file to MT4?

Cheers.

Mike4x.

hi..

the wolf indicator looks need to be xplained further to ppl like me as a newbie.

can any experts here give this explaination. thanks

You can try wolfewave.com for some chart examples however you would need to pay $3000 in order to get the manual and his tutoring, personally I don't think that is necessary. Go thru his entire website and it might help answer some basic questions. Watching price action in real time is where you will learn, there are no easy answers and the best answers are thru your own observation of price. My suggestion would be to put it on several different currency pairs and check several time frames each day for possible setups and then watch how they unfold or not towards the target, I will be doing that myself next week.

anazri:
hi..

the wolf indicator looks need to be xplained further to ppl like me as a newbie.

can any experts here give this explaination. thanks

goldensight:
You can try wolfewave.com for some chart examples however you would need to pay $3000 in order to get the manual and his tutoring, personally I don't think that is necessary. Go thru his entire website and it might help answer some basic questions. Watching price action in real time is where you will learn, there are no easy answers and the best answers are thru your own observation of price. My suggestion would be to put it on several different currency pairs and check several time frames each day for possible setups and then watch how they unfold or not towards the target, I will be doing that myself next week.

thanks. a good reference

fx-programmer:
Compiled version attached :

I would also mention that :

Some traders USE MTP To look for corrections, ABC, 0ff a 2 wave or 4 wave. Timeframes they use are 1, 5 15, 60 daily...

Some rules are applied to wave degrees, impulse and corrective. The principle of the ABC correction that precedes wave 3 which is the strongest..The safest place to enter a trade is where one wave finishes and another one starts.

Hope this helps

these files dont work in MT4????

Just finished the Dinapoli Level reading. It kicked my ass. If anyone wants to discuss it, PM me because right now, I'm thinking I'll have to read it a 2nd time to understand it.

Pikachu,

Yeah, the Wolf indicator works in MT4. I don't know what the other one is. I don't think it works with MT4. The wolf is very interesting. Will have to see how it performs in the next couple weeks.

Thanks FXprogrammer

Hi, really like the wolfe wave indicator, so looking forward to using it. I can't get the a.mql or a.exp working though... Followed your instructions but to no avail...

.exp and .mql are for MT3 I think. Yeah, can't wait to see what this wolf thing can do. I hope it doesn't have an expiration date in it but somehow I think it does.

Morpheus:
.exp and .mql are for MT3 I think. Yeah, can't wait to see what this wolf thing can do. I hope it doesn't have an expiration date in it but somehow I think it does.

Hey Morpheus.

No it does not have expiration in it.

Reason: