What Really Works From One Professional - page 25

pikachucom:
JD,

Ok 2 questions:

With Elwave I think the group is starting to get the idea of how to use it, but many are still not able to understand how to use it yet.

1. So can you do a quick tuturial (On paper) on how to SETUP the Elwave screen with the chart, ects. exactly how you do it ?

2. How to INTERPRETE the Elwave to enter and exit trades better?

Thank you so much JD

cheers

if anybody wants the proper manuals, email me...it will tell you how to set everything up.......

jonnydenver69:
if anybody wants the proper manuals, email me...it will tell you how to set everything up.......

Everybody the chat room is JD 69 Superstrategy....i know some of you will have questions during trading i will use the mike, so try and keep PM's to a low level..thanks..well done to all those today, who know our levels and targets were really spot on...

jonnydenver69:
Everybody the chat room is JD 69 Superstrategy....i know some of you will have questions during trading i will use the mike, so try and keep PM's to a low level..thanks..well done to all those today, who know our levels and targets were really spot on...

Yes I did nicely today, traded off of the Float on the 1M, and saw a top of the channel on the 15M,

and shorted at......435

Oh by the way you said you just went to the dentist last week, well I have to see one monday for all of my wisdom teeth to be removed!!!!

OUCH !!!! not looking forward to that........

jonnydenver69:

Is there a password to get in? What time will you be in the chatroom EST?

Thanks, SolidGold

solidgold:
Is there a password to get in? What time will you be in the chatroom EST? Thanks, SolidGold

No password, just look for the chatroom by that name. Make sure you downloaded the software to use the chatroom first though.

JD69superstrategy

is the name of the room. It will not show until 15 mins or so before the London market opens. Keep that in mind

solidgold:
Is there a password to get in? What time will you be in the chatroom EST? Thanks, SolidGold

Hey Solidgold, London open is roughly 3:00 AM EST here in North America.

Now the question is, can I find a V pattern on USDJPY.. HAH..

Thanks to the manual i've been able to learn a ton about Elwave, i've been using it -- it's been helping me get a general sense of the direction. Then I use my own indicators some of which JD is also using to find an entry. Mind you it's just not the same on your on.. and on USDJPY or AUDUSD.. blah.

Who wants to start a paltalk session for the Tokyo session?? Any north Americans who have day jobs?

Very interesting read thanks JD! Will go back through it again and again until things become clearer Thanks also to everyone who posted indicators and such.

Elwave

COuld someone let me know how to get a hold of the Elwave software. I am using Interbankfx.

Thanks.

P.S. Thanks to JD i caught 44 pips this morning!!! I usually only get .........nothing!

Thanks!

Yep sure is a nice post, and a nice ferrari there.

SO what do yous guys think bout cable, I think it's currently got some more downside to revisit, like 300-500 pips, according to my count.

Does anyone have a different setup with ElWave, would be good to know, thanks!

Here's my account and the setup that took us way north from 8312, now please tell me that the count is not void.

Files:
Reason: