What Really Works From One Professional - page 58

Nice one

Great job Morpheus. I hope you will keep at it and pick up where the others left off. I have been trying to learn and "contain" this strategy for a week now and it gets frustrating at times. I am newly inspired. Did you get Elwave from the prognosis website? Trial version?

@ COTtrader - The observation you made and shared is priceless. I have yet to observe this myself (I haven't caught a new float yet). The float is still a little mysterious to me.

My tip would be:

when DT ZIGZAG shows up on your chart -- buy buy buy GO GO GO Or sell sell sell

You have to be quick. Being 5 seconds quicker earns you 20 pips or more or yesterday , it would have earned you an extra 60 pips. I picked up only 40 of those. My other tip would be to find the FXOVEREASy template and learn that method also and use that for a 2nd opinion. I learned fxovereasy a while back. It's a nice little method that also uses shi-channel. I like to look at where the laguerre is at on the 15 min chart. (only 15 min chart). Normally, when laguerre is at top of chart, you want to sell, and bottom, you want to buy. Just nice to see where you are at.

prediction at London session open 7/12/2006

Well gbp/usd has turned back from 1.8464 resistance twice now.

Which way we going. I have my flip a coin right handy!!!

5 wave failure?

Can't tell for sure. Did not break through the 8485 - the last 5 wave on July 4 according to the H4 chart. This time, the 5 wave mirrors July 4. Another 5 wave failure? Possibly. So far, I see it going down.

COTtrader

This is frustrating. I closed out with 5 pips. I don't like making an order and getting nothing so I took my 5 pips and I'm happy.

Yeah, I noticed DT ZIGZAG repainted. DT worked perfectly yesterday. You can't win everytime I guess. Even when DT is slightly wrong it still gives us a decent position. It didn't go down much but I still managed 5 pips.

maybe they know about our system.

The fact about SHI channel

The fact is if the SHI channel on 15M is not 40+ wide it is ussless to trade...

I'm still out of the money. Has to go down to 8458 to break even.

maybe they are worried about the India situation.

I got small Shi Channels on GBPUSD and EURUSD.

Reason: