What Really Works From One Professional - page 61

Lenny:
Very good. Start your new thread and invite people to learn your strategy. I am sure you will find many traders interested in your strategy especially since it has a magical word "Fib" in it.

Thanks. They'd be much better off going to the website. It's better to learn this properly rather than through the forum.

By the way, although the magic word is there, it's not the "Fib" you all know!

Summarizing..

niceguy777:
Thanks. They'd be much better off going to the website. It's better to learn this properly rather than through the forum. By the way, although the magic word is there, it's not the "Fib" you all know!

Stop spamming shameless plugs to your website, nobody wants that here. The world is already full of hucksters as Vegas has already rightfully pointed out.

Also even the webpage itself says in it's very own FAQ section via a quote froma reader

"[..] the big problem with this and most other books I've found is that although they talk about mindset, and tell you 'how you should be', they don't give you a practical process to achieve it."

Basically making the whole thing totally useless and you 25$ poorer. Good job!

As for another totally clueless sod (aka Morpheus):

Morpheus:

"

[JD] you are a jerk. No need to get all hostile and such. The more hostile you get , the more I believe you have no money because someone who has so much wouldn't act like this.

//

This thread should charge admission. Like $5000 to read it.

//

GBPUSD dropped 100 pips so far today. Float said nothing. Stoch said nothing. JD strategy if you want to call it a strategy said nothing. I wasted my time with this crap.

//

I've been winning ever since I started paying attention to the trend that elwave says

//

I'm already up 56 + 23 = 79 pips today. God damn. I never even made that in a week.

//

Ok, but if you don't go by the DT-ZIGZAG for buy/sell signals then what do you look at? It's the only thing so far that has made me any money on this system.

///

closed at 1.8383 but now I don't know what the GBPUSD is doing. I'm confused now

//

If anyone understands this strategy, please come forward. I'm still a little confused about it.

(after posting "It's going to drop. It looks like a near perfect elliot wave." just a bit above)

//

My tip would be: when DT ZIGZAG shows up on your chart -- buy buy buy GO GO GO Or sell sell sell

//

How do you guys read these PDF files so quickly? It takes me 2 days to finish one. And English is my native language.

//

(on another thread regarding monthlly equity growth:) "Like -10 % ."

//

"

The list just goes on, along with him variably calling each indicator first the grail (like he did with float, now it's DT) then useless.

The only one who is useless is you. You can't read, you can't trade and all you do here is clog the thread with posts that don't concern the core idea and are just you blathering on about your own confused ideas, misconceptions and general trading mistakes. Make your own thread if you want a fan club, maybe mister Left Brain will join you if you buy his useless book.

You're annoying, clueless and worst of all obviously thinking impaired. How you ever got the money to waste on FX in the first place is totally a mystery to me. Must have been a hell of a lot of pools.

I would recommend a different pastime than forex if all it's doing for you is losing you 10% every month anyway. Just a thought.

Btw anazri, those are two good screenshots, they indeed show the three good entries into this drop today. If you can spot this happening live / realtime then you're well on your way.

Also props to CoTrader:

"On the JD69 setup we see consolidation at those points of MA cabeling (bunching together). These areas would be great trading opportunities IF at the same time you received a single float turnover and a DT-ZigZag signal.

//

Can't tell for sure. Did not break through the 8485 - the last 5 wave on July 4 according to the H4 chart. This time, the 5 wave mirrors July 4. Another 5 wave failure? Possibly. So far, I see it going down.

COTtrader"

//

Some really good ideas right there. Just don't treat the new floats as breakouts to follow but look for swingpoints and reversals after failing instead.

That's what happened here today, a failure of the 477-467 area, several times. Look for this to happen again at other crucial fibo/s/r levels.

And no, I don't have a clue, I just good at hindsight

P.S. Nobody likes you Morpheus and coming into chatrooms to harass users that haven't done anything but help others(and know what they are doing, unlike you) is not only childish but even more proof that you're a total idiot. Case closed.

Somebody get the van....

Supernoob:
Stop spamming shameless plugs to your website, nobody wants that here. The world is already full of hucksters as Vegas has already rightfully pointed out.

Also even the webpage itself says in it's very own FAQ section via a quote froma reader

"[..] the big problem with this and most other books I've found is that although they talk about mindset, and tell you 'how you should be', they don't give you a practical process to achieve it."

Basically making the whole thing totally useless and you 25$ poorer. Good job!

As for another totally clueless sod (aka Morpheus):

The list just goes on, along with him variably calling each indicator first the grail (like he did with float, now it's DT) then useless.

The only one who is useless is you. You can't read, you can't trade and all you do here is clog the thread with posts that don't concern the core idea and are just you blathering on about your own confused ideas, misconceptions and general trading mistakes. Make your own thread if you want a fan club, maybe mister Left Brain will join you if you buy his useless book.

You're annoying, clueless and worst of all obviously thinking impaired. How you ever got the money to waste on FX in the first place is totally a mystery to me. Must have been a hell of a lot of pools.

I would recommend a different pastime than forex if all it's doing for you is losing you 10% every month anyway. Just a thought.

Btw anazri, those are two good screenshots, they indeed show the three good entries into this drop today. If you can spot this happening live / realtime then you're well on your way.

Also props to CoTrader:

"On the JD69 setup we see consolidation at those points of MA cabeling (bunching together). These areas would be great trading opportunities IF at the same time you received a single float turnover and a DT-ZigZag signal.

//

Can't tell for sure. Did not break through the 8485 - the last 5 wave on July 4 according to the H4 chart. This time, the 5 wave mirrors July 4. Another 5 wave failure? Possibly. So far, I see it going down.

COTtrader"

//

Some really good ideas right there. Just don't treat the new floats as breakouts to follow but look for swingpoints and reversals after failing instead.

That's what happened here today, a failure of the 477-467 area, several times. Look for this to happen again at other crucial fibo/s/r levels.

And no, I don't have a clue, I just good at hindsight

P.S. Nobody likes you Morpheus and coming into chatrooms to harass users that haven't done anything but help others(and know what they are doing, unlike you) is not only childish but even more proof that you're a total idiot. Case closed.

Um, I think you've taken the FAQ text out of context as we were talking about another book, actually. Can you read? Are you always so rude? Does this forum encourage or endorse this sort of mindless stupidity?

Personally, I dislike spamming as much as anyone, but I was just trying to offer a better way to get the information that someone had asked me for.

I hope your trading gets better for you soon. You seem to be having a bit of a rough patch.

niceguy777:
Um, I think you've taken the FAQ text out of context as we were talking about another book, actually. Can you read? Are you always so rude? Does this forum encourage or endorse this sort of mindless stupidity?

Personally, I dislike spamming as much as anyone, but I was just trying to offer a better way to get the information that someone had asked me for.

I hope your trading gets better for you soon. You seem to be having a bit of a rough patch.

Really? And thats why there is a nice buy button your website. Your spamming its plain and simple. Please dont sugar coat it or do something else with mirrors and smoke, spam is spam.

creztor:
Really? And thats why there is a nice buy button your website. Your spamming its plain and simple. Please dont sugar coat it or do something else with mirrors and smoke, spam is spam.

This is interesting. How would you actually like to hear about new and better ways of doing things? Presumably that is why you are engaging in discussions on the forum. I'm really interested in making trading simpler and empowering traders to become successful. That is why I took the trouble to build the website and invest in producing a book. Does the fact that I have done that somehow invalidate the information?

Nobody can force you to buy the book. All the website is, is a resource (like this forum) to help you understand what I am talking about. Then you can make a choice.

niceguy777:
This is interesting. How would you actually like to hear about new and better ways of doing things? Presumably that is why you are engaging in discussions on the forum. I'm really interested in making trading simpler and empowering traders to become successful. That is why I took the trouble to build the website and invest in producing a book. Does the fact that I have done that somehow invalidate the information?

Nobody can force you to buy the book. All the website is, is a resource (like this forum) to help you understand what I am talking about. Then you can make a choice.

Keep up the spam, good work. There's a slight difference here, this forum and what is shared in this thread specifically is FREE. JD didnt come here and say "i know how to trade with indicator xyz, check my site for more info" did he, unlike someone else.

niceguy777:

Niceguy,

you are full of contradictions:

1. You do not sound very nice since you are invading somebody else thread and advocating your "proven" method that many do not care for. especially since it requires getting to the other site. Therefore, you are taking advantage of the opportunity. That is not nice.

2. For a left brain individual you sound very right brain oriented. Nothing wrong with that accept that you inssist that you are left brain focused.

3. For no spammer you sound like a spammer. Anyone can state that they were asked for the information or better system or whatever. Just give it to them and stop intruding others.

4. For someone who wants to oversimplify Eliiotts you found a perfect thread to promote your system. Does not sound accidental either. There are a lot of people making money of showing their tools, frameworks, books at the expense ot the people who are helping others learn the correct approach to suvccess. There is not short cuts and your framework is no dofferent. But we will not argue about it here. Open your thread and if I have time I will check it. I am not going to your site. I did not ask for your information and therefore not in the mood to discuss it here. Just have seen enough to spot the saqme bad marketing spots

You are right about the magic words. But they mean different things to us. Your magical word should be - marketing, pay per click, google. Mine is spamming. Whoever your information is intended for is not on this thread. Take it to them in a proper way. Be a NICEGUY

Lenny:
Niceguy,

you are full of contradictions:

1. You do not sound very nice since you are invading somebody else thread and advocating your "proven" method that many do not care for. especially since it requires getting to the other site. Therefore, you are taking advantage of the opportunity. That is not nice.

2. For a left brain individual you sound very right brain oriented. Nothing wrong with that accept that you inssist that you are left brain focused.

3. For no spammer you sound like a spammer. Anyone can state that they were asked for the information or better system or whatever. Just give it to them and stop intruding others.

4. For someone who wants to oversimplify Eliiotts you found a perfect thread to promote your system. Does not sound accidental either. There are a lot of people making money of showing their tools, frameworks, books at the expense ot the people who are helping others learn the correct approach to suvccess. There is not short cuts and your framework is no dofferent. But we will not argue about it here. Open your thread and if I have time I will check it. I am not going to your site. I did not ask for your information and therefore not in the mood to discuss it here. Just have seen enough to spot the saqme bad marketing spots

You are right about the magic words. But they mean different things to us. Your magical word should be - marketing, pay per click, google. Mine is spamming. Whoever your information is intended for is not on this thread. Take it to them in a proper way. Be a NICEGUY

And you seem to be full of anger and confusion. Did you read this stuff before you sent it out? A lot of it doesn't make sense. But let's not worry about that. What free information would you like?

Chill. Have a beer. Calm down. It would maybe help if you and your friend didn't take such an agressive and petulent stance, and answered my questions rather than rubbishing everything before you know anything about it. That just makes you look, well, uninformed.....

niceguy777:
And you seem to be full of anger and confusion. Did you read this stuff before you sent it out? A lot of it doesn't make sense. But let's not worry about that. What free information would you like? Chill. Have a beer. Calm down. It would maybe help if you and your friend didn't take such an agressive and petulent stance, and answered my questions rather than rubbishing everything before you know anything about it. That just makes you look, well, uninformed.....

wow that was funny. spammer is teaching evryone the manners

niceguy777:
And you seem to be full of anger and confusion. Did you read this stuff before you sent it out? A lot of it doesn't make sense. But let's not worry about that. What free information would you like? Chill. Have a beer. Calm down. It would maybe help if you and your friend didn't take such an agressive and petulent stance, and answered my questions rather than rubbishing everything before you know anything about it. That just makes you look, well, uninformed.....

Who is misreading? I am angry? LOL. You must be kidding. Which questions did you ask that was failed to be answered? You left side of the brain is failing and right on is not helping out. Yes, I do want to continue staying misinformed when it comes to your system for very obvious reasons that I will not waste my time explaining here

Nobody wants your information for money, free and even if you pay anyone. I have seen your charts. They are wonderful and require no explanations. Framework. There is no need to learn anything. It will show everyone how to trade super effectively. Excellent idea. "Elliot Wave for Dummies" would have been a great title for that book. Do it somewhere else. Why here?

BTW Are you really from Canada. You do not sound Canadian.

Take your act somewhere else. There is no place for you here. You will save everybody's time if you do not care for yours which is very apparent.

Reason: