What Really Works From One Professional - page 51

superman:
Yeah when i try GBPUSd it does not find the file. So i treid GBPUSDm and it worked half way. Im gonna try uninstalling and reinstalling on sunday to see if it that works. Meanwhile..A whole 250 odd pages of elliott wave to read about

You guys, it is a bug in the metaquotes system......you cannot fix until they fix it over the weekend

hopefully they will it fixed before trading monday

If you read the book, ' Trading with Dinapoli levels', it will give you an idea of JD's trading method. As far as the template goes, it cluttered the screen abit much for me. I took everything out of the template except the stoch/macd, float and swing high/low. I plot the fib levels myself. For me, the stoch/macd combination was like finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Between JD and the book mentioned above, my trading has gone to a new level.

powerbase:
I spent some time reading this thread today. Well worth the read to get me to start thinking about the Float. Also, this system uses an intersting template. I like the MTF aspect of it as well. I wish there was more chart information though, but I suppose I can just watch the template for a while. Anyways, thanks JD for posting your thoughts to the forum.

Rog:
If you read the book, ' Trading with Dinapoli levels', it will give you an idea of JD's trading method. As far as the template goes, it cluttered the screen abit much for me. I took everything out of the template except the stoch/macd, float and swing high/low. I plot the fib levels myself. For me, the stoch/macd combination was like finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Between JD and the book mentioned above, my trading has gone to a new level.

Thankyou, thats what we aimed to do, people can take it as a whole, or get rid of something.. You probably dont need everything on there anyway..The less the better, un like some on here begining to look like Las Vegas theres that many colours.......The macd and stoch overlay and a very precise indiactor that work well together................

bummer

been following catfx and senior harold for a month then some. this thread is a good read. and i have been studying the price action from london open over the last couple weeks. unfortunately i don't have the duckets for snazzy software and i am lagging on the chatroom. Oh well bummer. but thats ok elwave can't be truly necessary. Every chart ind EA etc. uses the same tick data. similar results can be achieved.

JD I'll send ya an email and see if you'll still have me but other than that best of luck.

edit in: what is the ind that is screaming trial time expired at me? anyone know?

my bad coming off a different template

shake out?

has it occured yet we have had runs up and down already

Elwave

Has anyone got the manual for Elwave? Could someone send it to me by any chance please?

Im having trouble seeing the information that has been analysed by Elwave. For example the submicro is showing a uptrend and is in wave 2b(55%).

Im not able to visualise this on my metatrader chart.

Any suggestions on which time frame i should be looking at?

Also i dont have the Lvl11 in my summary. Its is showing on SD's charts. Do i activate that Degree somehow?

Thanks

Super

Hi all,

I've put all of the important parts from this thread into an easy to read PDF file including the charts and links to indicators. Hopefully it's easier to read than having to read through all the thread.

You can download it Here

Anybody else have problems with their MT4 using alot of resources after importing the Alpari 1m data? It wants to run slow, and when I first open it up it takes a long time to get loaded up.

Also I get this in my Experts Tab at the bottom after loading up: Float GBPUSD,M5: invalid integer number as parameter 2 for SetIndexDrawBegin function

But I can't tell if anything is wrong with my Float or not.

JD Indicator

Dear Jonny,

I was glad to test at the 1st time your indicator. Most of my testing trade were successfully in profit except a few with very minimal loss.

I have 1 questions regarding the DT-ZigZag signal, everytime once retracement happened, the signal has been replaced at the new price either lower or higher than previous one.

It happened to me till it closed to stoploss price.

Is there any rules that i missed using this indicator or may be other certain techniques need to apply before we enter to the market.

i hope u got my point here and really appreciate yr advice on this.

Your Indicator is great. thank you very much.

float?

i am reading the book on float. What i really don't understand is how one chooses when a float turnover period begins. so far there is no explanation. i could choose an arbitrary point in retrospect where a breakout occurs and then go back in time/volume and say this is where the float turnover began. Furthermore what is the calculation for currencies. how much volume = a turnover and why would it be different on different time frames?

Reason: