What Really Works From One Professional - page 54

magpie:
Hi, really like the wolfe wave indicator, so looking forward to using it. I can't get the a.mql or a.exp working though... Followed your instructions but to no avail...

Wait for the market to open.

The lack of feed may be interrupting it.

Check my instructions above, and if it still does not work - send me a private message and I will try to help.

fx-programmer:
Wait for the market to open.

The lack of feed may be interrupting it.

Check my instructions above, and if it still does not work - send me a private message and I will try to help.

Working fine here on the weekend, many thanks fx-programmer! Greatly appreciated.

Do the red lines on the Wolf mean that price is expected to increase? I've got 3 red lines going up and the other lines (orange) going down. This is on GBPUSD.

GBPUSD dropped 100 pips so far today. Float said nothing. Stoch said nothing. JD strategy if you want to call it a strategy said nothing. I wasted my time with this crap. And most of the targets elwave gave were from 1.8473 and up. Elwave gave no targets below that number.

Some of the readings that float gives doesn't even update. You have to delete the indicator and put it back on for it to update properly.

just wanted to subscribe to this thread!!

sorry for a useless post.

Jd69

Morpheus:
GBPUSD dropped 100 pips so far today. Float said nothing. Stoch said nothing. JD strategy if you want to call it a strategy said nothing. I wasted my time with this crap. And most of the targets elwave gave were from 1.8473 and up. Elwave gave no targets below that number. Some of the readings that float gives doesn't even update. You have to delete the indicator and put it back on for it to update properly.

dear morpheus,

i felt that this JD69 Strategy is the best where i can suit with it. I hv been tested numbers of indi before this.. such as spoutnik, full braint trend system.. etc, but this JD69 give me more confidence in trading..

Regarding GBPUSD yesterday, if you enter the trade right on time (based on DT-ZigZag Signal), you can make 100++ pips yesterday... where the last DT-ZigZag signal is on Friday where gave you SHORT position.

Happy Trading ..

Oh. I didn't see the zigzag signal. I'll look for it, though. Thank you. Why is that signal so small? Can someone make it an arrow or something? Anyway, I'm still trying JD strategy today. I'm giving it more chance. Maybe I misunderstood how to use Float.

EDIT: No wonder I'm having trouble. I didn't even have the DT-ZIGZAG on my chart . Ok, it's on the chart now and wow, what a big help it is.

Whoa. Is it that accurate? Geez, correctly predicted every move.

holy crap. That's the fast 30 pips I've ever picked up. I make sell signal and the thing dropped 30 pips in less than 1 second.

I've never made 40 pips that fast before. I just put the order in and then I looked and saw that it had dropped 40 and it happened so fast that I didn't even think the order went through but it did. I've never seen anything like that. I guess maybe this system is getting around?

Great job morpheus.

Did you get your signal from the DT ZIG ZAG indicator?

My bad, I was reading the posts and completely missed the reversal .

Dex

Yes, DT Zig Zag predicted it down to the 1 second. DT ZIG ZAG appeared, I went to place $1 order and right after I made the order, it dropped 30 - 40 pips. I've never seen that before. Unreal.

Elwave has it going down on all time frames. Every time frame gives about 1.8339 .

Reason: