What Really Works From One Professional - page 59

alrighty, I cashed in 34 points, but the broker connection was out for several minutes

V

Morpheus,

Were you able to spot the "V" on gbp/usd at the London open today?

I'm still not sure on that one. Does it start forming right at the open, and does it complete in 30 minutes, 10 minutes?

Elliot Wave - GPB

Does it look like this?

COTtrader

Files:
elliot_wave.gif  26 kb

V

I just dunno.

I haven't been able to clearly spot it on any of the charts I've viewed. If I knew when it started to form and approximately when it usually finishes, then I cold perhaps spot it better. JD69 help??

Yep

I belive it was formed but not the perfect shape. and small pips. waiting for C wave to go to around 333.

hope so

No more Live trading for a few days for me. That's the last straw. I waited and waited for my buy entry. Had it all set and saw it coming. There it is....I see it....it's going down and there is DT ZIGZAG so I go to make a buy order and it says "Invalid account" on my interbankfx software. I'm done with Interbankfx. I just put in my withdrawal request. Disconnect after disconnect after disconnect. Forex is hard enough without all those damn disconnections. I'm going to put my money into another broker. I'm pissed that I wasted so much time on that stupid broker.

Hopefully, I'll be back in the game in a week. I guess I'll do demo trading for a while. Don't use Interbankfx. They are horrible. Worst broker out there. Take it from me. I think Interbankfx is probably going to go bankrupt. I can't see them profiting from service like that.

Yup, they did the same to me. I'll keep them for the charting and indicators for NOW and place my trades thru Oanda.

If that hadn't of happened, I'm sure I would have got about 20 pips out of that at least. Did it work good for you?

I was just trying to break even so it cost them 34 pips to my account...

WOOHOO! Are you going to try and find a broker that has the MT4 platform?

broker

I prefer FIBOGROUP they have guarantee on fills and even in fast markets.

Today it was obvious to be a sell day. I am with interbankFX and with Fibogroup for almost a year. And interbankfx is not even close to fibo...

Reason: