The "XO"-Method......... - page 86

euro_d:
Thanks Valeo, most helpful as always, it seems that I am missing Hercs stoch and trend CCI so I will need ot download them. Were they part of your tpl?

All the indicators should be there. There is no "Trend_CCI" though - it is only the Double_Woody_CCI.

I will attach my Stochastic here, but I don't know which CCI you are referring to, so I will not repost the Double_CCI_Woodie.

Best wishes.

yesterday i show a chart setup with just 34 cci and rsi 14 with original xo set at 4.5 and a 34 ema after talking with valeo he said if it would help someone to post my complete way of trading i use these indicators to confirm price action what i look for is a range since thats what markets do 70% of the time like the one we had this morning between 9027 and 8997 there was a 123 reversal patern made from range high to range low then it never took out range high and you had a breakout the indicators confirmed this what i like to do is play a breakout and wait for pullback in the form of a reversal bar like spinning tops hammers dojis inverted hammers etc. then use that bar as my entry and stoploss in this case a break of low 8995 with stop above high of candle 9001 6 pip stop plus spread see chart attached remember price action always proceeds indicators

Files:
2_2.gif  29 kb

Latest Template and...........

This is the latest Template as well as this afternoon's trade entry.

Reason for the change is to make it easier to read the Double_CCI_Woodie.

I have deleted the Turbo_CCI (25) as well as the CCI_Filter (25).

In the template it now moves the CCI_Filter up to just beneath the Double_CCI_Woodie to make life even better.

All you have to do now is wait for the CCI_55 to break the 100-level and that will be confirmed by the CCI_Filter(55) and if all other criteria are met, pull the trigger.

Wishing you success, always.

ValeoFX:

In the template it now moves the CCI_Filter up to just beneath the Double_CCI_Woodie to make life even better.

All you have to do now is wait for the CCI_55 to break the 100-level and that will be confirmed by the CCI_Filter(55) and if all other criteria are met, pull the trigger.

Superb and just got better, thanks Valeo, great work as always

ValeoFX:

I have this template loaded now, can someone point me to the "rules" of this method? Some might say, 'just read the posts', but there are86 pages here and I just cannot read them all.

Thank you in advance.

mikejody:
I have this template loaded now, can someone point me to the "rules" of this method? Some might say, 'just read the posts', but there are86 pages here and I just cannot read them all. Thank you in advance.

Page 84 and page 1

here was todays trade entry i am sure most you xo ers got in earlier than me but heres what it looked lile

Files:
2_3.gif  29 kb

New Tpl and CCI

Good morning valeo,

Following yr updated post 1 I modified everything as per your recom, no problem and I understood.

Now yesterday in post 854 you updated the template and the CCI, I liked very much the look of the chart (Keep It Simple) great. But, because I am getting old and senile, I cannot get:

-My chart to look like yours

-the New CCI to look like yours.

So, my friend for those of us who lack the grey stuff (and who have enough experience to know better) would you mind re-iterating what we must have on the chart with the settings.

Perhaps if I write here you could correct?

Sub window 1

4TF XO2, KirPER=7.0 TF1 = 5, KirPER1 = 5, tf2: 15/5, tf3: 30/5, tf4: 60/4.5

Sub window 2

CCIFilter_vX, (displays as TrendCCI) Firstly I cannot get it to display as yours, I have either a histogram or coloured lines set by "histogram true/false.

Also, it seems on the screenshot that there are coloured squares above/below your histogram, again, I dont have them.

Settings: CCIPeriod 55, CCI price 0, Trig levels 100/-100, Critical level 250

ZZ MTF Super_Trend 5 MIN (love this ind!

Settings, TF's 5, 15, 30, 60

CCI Periods 34, 14, 34, 14

Hercs Stoch,

All default

XO A

TF 60, KirPER 4.5

CCI Filter V1

CCIPeriod 25, everything else 0

CCI Filter V1 as above but period 55.

Sorry to be a PITA but answers to the above would be an imense help, thanks in advance,

Dave

euro_d:
Good morning valeo,

Good afternoon, my friend. Good to hear from you.

Following yr updated post 1 I modified everything as per your recom, no problem and I understood.

Now yesterday in post 854 you updated the template and the CCI, I liked very much the look of the chart (Keep It Simple) great. But, because I am getting old and senile, I cannot get:

-My chart to look like yours

-the New CCI to look like yours.

So, my friend for those of us who lack the grey stuff (and who have enough experience to know better) would you mind re-iterating what we must have on the chart with the settings.

Perhaps if I write here you could correct?

Sub window 1

4TF XO2, KirPER=7.0 TF1 = 5, KirPER1 = 5, tf2: 15/5, tf3: 30/5, tf4: 60/4.5

Correct.

Sub window 2

CCIFilter_vX, (displays as TrendCCI) Firstly I cannot get it to display as yours, I have either a histogram or coloured lines set by "histogram true/false.

Mine is just set to Histogram in stead of the lines as I can see it better - just experiment with your settings here. It should in fact come up precisely the way my Template is?

Also, it seems on the screenshot that there are coloured squares above/below your histogram, again, I dont have them.

Sorry, I will remove mine, they are not needed - just testing something and forgot to delete them.

Settings: CCIPeriod 55, CCI price 0, Trig levels 100/-100, Critical level 250

Correct.

ZZ MTF Super_Trend 5 MIN (love this ind! Me too.

Settings, TF's 5, 15, 30, 60 How on earth did this happen? It should be TF @ 5;5;15;15.

CCI Periods 34, 14, 34, 14 Correct.

However, there should be 4 of them - the 5M should be first, followed by the 15m; 30m and finally the 60M.

Hercs Stoch,

All default Setting @ 14/3/5.

XO A

TF 60, KirPER 4.5 TF @ 240 with KirPER @ 4.0

CCI Filter V1

CCIPeriod 25, everything else 0

DELETE

CCI Filter V1 as above but period 55. DELETE.

Sorry to be a PITA but answers to the above would be an imense help, thanks in advance,

Dave

Please contact me via PM and let me help you get it sorted out quickly. There seems to be one massive missunderstanding somewhere, unless something messed with my Template posted here.

Starting From Page 1: Indicators Greyed Out

OK I've heard so many good things about this indicator/system that I'm starting from page and setting everything up on my charts.

I ran into a problem however, and that is after I installed the indicators, shut down MT4 and opened it back up again, the last 12 or so indicators have all greyed out and I cannot select them. Several of them I am currently using.

Anybody know what happened here and how to get them back?

Thank you.

Reason: