The "XO"-Method......... - page 83

stevebateson:
Hi

I have compiled the entire thread into a .pdf document, if anyone would like, I can upload to a site on the web (and update it once in a while).

I am thinking about including all the links aswell eg to indicators, sites etc.

Steve in Honolulu.

If you copy/paste the content into a MS Word doc, then all the links preserved automatically.

stevebateson:
Hi

I just wanted to say this thread is great. Thanks ValeoFX et al for your commitment and hard work.

I have compiled the entire thread into a .pdf document, if anyone would like, I can upload to a site on the web (and update it once in a while).

I am thinking about including all the links aswell eg to indicators, sites etc.

This would be a time-consuming excercise. However I would like to make it freely available to those who keep asking "where can I get" and so people aren't rude to ValeoFX when he says "read this thread." Show of hands?

Steve in Honolulu.

Steve, you are a star!! Accepted with gratitude. However, would you mind waiting for the latest update this weekend before you post it, please? In the meantime you may want to start your preparation of course.

Best wishes, always.

Thanks ValeoFX for this system.

I've read the whole thread and I like how it has evolved with the help of all people involved. I'm looking forward to using your downloads this weekend.

I'll use them just to make sure I have not misinterpreted anything here and the whole thing backfires.

Happy Friday to Valeo, other distinguished guests and fellow XO ers!

Here's my trade for the day:

Files:
gbp_10_27.gif  46 kb

"The Steady_One"

Pip Trip:
Happy Friday to Valeo, other distinguished guests and fellow XO ers! Here's my trade for the day:

Thanks my friend, and to you too for a wonderful weekend. We should call you "The Steady_One" from now on as you rake in those pips religiously every single day.

Thank you for being a supporter of this method and the development that you helped with this far and for the future.

Best wishes, always.

No problem and THANKS to you! Can't wait to look at the following post.

Wow - great stuff Valeo! Screenshots please would be great.

Can someone label those pivots to the right side so we can see them?

Something to look into I've noticed:

For exiting, STOPS should be a bit more generous than 1 pip on the 25MA. Perhaps 3-5? Anymore might get you into a reversal. Also, should be close above/below 25MA, yeah? or just movement above/below? Let me know what you think Valeo.

ValeoFX:
Thanks my friend, and to you too for a wonderful weekend. We should call you "The Steady_One" from now on as you rake in those pips religiously every single day.

Thank you for being a supporter of this method and the development that you helped with this far and for the future.

Best wishes, always.

Pip Trip:
No problem and THANKS to you! Can't wait to look at the following post.

Wow - great stuff Valeo! Screenshots please would be great.

Can someone label those pivots to the right side so we can see them?

Something to look into I've noticed:

For exiting, STOPS should be a bit more generous than 1 pip on the 25MA. Perhaps 3-5? Anymore might get you into a reversal. Also, should be close above/below 25MA, yeah? or just movement above/below? Let me know what you think Valeo.

Usually when the candle closes above / below the 25-EMA, you close the trade. Therefore your idea of moving the stops a little further is valid.

Will do a screenshot later today.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
LATEST UPDATED VERSION (Saturday 28 October 2006)

Thank you Valeo for your continued generosity and kindness...

All the best,

CS

cubesteak:
Thank you Valeo for your continued generosity and kindness...

All the best,

CS

You are most welcome, my friend.

"CLEANED_UP" Template......

Sorry, I tried to load this onto the first Post, but without success.

All I did was to clean out my trades which were marked with vertical lines and some people "complained".

Your comments are welcomed.

Best wishes.

Reason: