The "XO"-Method......... - page 88

Oh, buy the way, I'm Nick. Way to go guys!!!!!!!! Thanks for all your contributions. This has been a long thread to read, but reading it has been worth it. I know you all like the Murry Math, but I have one that I found that I like better. Take it for what it is worth, but you may like it too.

Files:

Oh, I might mention that I started trading this method live today and picked up +30 pips even after things had settled down quite a bit. I'm pretty happy with that. Exchange creates wealth my friends.

where can i get trend_CCI, CCI filter, mtf_super trend? can anyone post them here? i want my set-up exactly like valeo

Well i am new to this forum and i am very respectful of all the work done here.

Very interesting thread really, but i must say that after a few hours reading, i am completly lost .

All seems to be explained page 1 , but many indicators seem not used now if

i refer to screenshot #849 (woodie, CCI ..ect..).

Some indicator have been improved and even their name has changed : for instance, i cannot find TrendCCI.

And entry rules seems changed since in a recent post it has been told that you just have to wait that trendCCI go over 100 to start the trigger (btw what trigger ? ).

I know that i'm new here , so please do not get upset because of my questions, but is it possible to have a summary post where we could find the actual method of trading and all the updated indicators ?

Would be nice too to have an idea of results of trading on real account, since there should be a bunch of pple now to use this system for a long time.

Thanks a lot and once again if you find that i'm a little bit overdemanding, dont bother with this post

regards

Feel like Rasmus

I'd like to underline Rasmus post..

I've read the thread, and I'm lost too...

To me it is very unclear what the actual method is....

For example:

Post 1 mentions certain values of the CCI but the template of post 1 does not contain woodies CCI...

any clarification would greatly be appreciated.

And the last sentence of Rasmuses post counts also for me..

I agree with all of you; as I said before, this is THE most complicated and unclear system I've ever read. I did manage to get all 17 of the indicators on the platform, but beyond that there lacks real clarity as to how to trade it.

I would suggest doing what the Cat50 system does, and keep the first page for the rules and the indicators, then the other 6842 pages can be for nuances and how to apply the rules and use the indicators.

colbru:
Mikejody

as you suggested I've downloaded the Template from post 831

My screen looks different than the 849 example chart.

I think the difference is that my supertrends are all in one window...

Could someone kindly confirm that my screenshot resembles a correct setup?

I'd also kindly ask for directions where to find an explanation how to trade this setup? (Buy signal, sell signal, exit strategy, stop loss, take profit.....)

Thank you very much

colbru

Colbru, your Screen-print is correct with one exception.........NO Double_Woodie_CCI and I cannot understad why that is the case. I promise to delete the very first Template today and replcae it again with the correct one. I apologise for the confusion it may have caused you.

I will inform everyone once it was done.

Warmest regards.

huhenyo:
Colbru, Personally, I would get rid of the bottom two indicators that you have on your chart. I think the one you are looking for is the second attachment below (CCIFilter_vX). I personally prefer the DoubleCCI_Woodies, it gives more information, but can be a little more confusing at first. It might be a good idea to add both to your chart and then watch them so that you can understand the DoubleCCI_Woodies better. Once you understand the Woodies better, I'm sure you will prefer it too.

Thanks for pointing this out to Colbru, huhenyo. Much appreciated. However, as you can see still confusion seems to reign. I will delete the first Template and make sure that everything is in place after the trades this morning.

BTW, I subscribe to your signature values 100%. Be blessed.

Best wishes.

huhenyo:
Oh, buy the way, I'm Nick. Way to go guys!!!!!!!! Thanks for all your contributions. This has been a long thread to read, but reading it has been worth it. I know you all like the Murry Math, but I have one that I found that I like better. Take it for what it is worth, but you may like it too.

Thanks Nick, I will test and compare it to MM.

Best wishes.

abrs70:
where can i get trend_CCI, CCI filter, mtf_super trend? can anyone post them here? i want my set-up exactly like valeo

Just wait for this morning's trades to finish and I will update.

Reason: