The "XO"-Method......... - page 93

huhenyo first of all GOD is the author of LIFE second properity is knowing him personally thirdly the only sorse of true power is having him save you from the penalty of breaking his law then you will have resurrection power the ultimate power this the the true knowledge that is powerful

Harold,

I agree with you completely. By saying that God is the author of prosperity does not mean that He isn't the author of life. And yes, without the resurrection and forgiveness from sin any knowledge we have is worthless. The principles I have listed in my signiture are not supposed to be a complete list of principles. They are simply the principles of prosperity, which by the way, if we live by and understand make a huge difference not only in the financial part of our life buy in all aspects of our life i.e. emotional, physical, spiritual, etc.

Oh, sorry Valeo, I forgot to say thanks for your reply.

Thanks

ValeoFx

Though I had been using the original indicators, I have decided to look at the new ones. I have noticed the template does not coincide with the description of the settings in Post #1, can you let me know what the settings should be or provide the latest template?

Thanks,

ET

et_phonehome_2:
ValeoFx

Though I had been using the original indicators, I have decided to look at the new ones. I have noticed the template does not coincide with the description of the settings in Post #1, can you let me know what the settings should be or provide the latest template?

Thanks,

ET

ET, my friend, I am not aware that the two Templates differ from each other, but I will confirm and change it.

Herewith the "current" one.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
ET, my friend, I am not aware that the two Templates differ from each other, but I will confirm and change it.

Herewith the "current" one.

Best wishes.

Thank you very much.....

Wanted to say Hi to all. Haven't posted - vacation and doing other projects while trading opening/closing charts etc.

Anyone with some good charts to post?

Signals, False Signals and lining up to trade...

Hi guys,

I have been using the system now for a few weeks and there have been some amazing trades. There have been quite a few losers as well I have to say, yet there seems to be no mention of losing trades in this entire thread - quite outstanding, does this mean everyone is making big profits using this system?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but this is my understanding of when an entry is signalled:

1) All XO's turned up/down

2) 240 XO in same direction, preferably recently turned

3) Supertrend goes to blue on top/bottom and others also top/bottom preferably.

4) Woodie's above/below 100/-100 or cross of zero line but less than 180/-180 - 250 and 350 are overshoots for turbo and CCI respectively and set to 55/25 - Woodie's CCI-filter-histograms can confirm +100/-100 crossed

5) Hercs Stoch Oscillator is not above 75 or below 25 - 5 and 95 are overshoots

6) We are above/below the EMA's

7) ASC Trend prior in place

How do people stay out of the false signals?

How do you recognise a false entry or one that will only move 10-15 pips from the biggies that go for 50 pips or more?

Thanks alot

Stevo

How do people stay out of the false signals?

How do you recognise a false entry or one that will only move 10-15 pips from the biggies that go for 50 pips or more?

Thanks alot

Stevo

You have to watch CCI filter, EMAs and Pivots/Murrey lines. Its explained in the thread.

If you post your chart with XO indicators and 'false' signals, that would help

Re 660 Ema

What is the significance of the 660 EMA - I have it on my template but it is not explained in the first thread.

Thanks for all your generous help.

Steve.

Reason: