BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 33

fxdiva:
Is someone planning to do it? I wish I could, the system has great potential.

Where can I find the BrainTrend2sig with alert? What do you think about trading directly from the BrainTrend2sig?

Couldn't a buy and sell be placed as the arrows (not circles) appear?

If someone can do it - it's ok. But it is not easy as there are different rules for different timeframes and cases. Of course of the rules/templates were described in 2 or 3 posts (need to search now sorry). I asked Beluck many months ago but he could not: because it was necessary to communicate with me during the development by PM for example (because of the rules) and he did not have a time (and I was probable busy as well). All that I know that people who are trading this system are waiting for alarm EA during the many months already (i got a lot of PMs about it). Not alarm in indicator. EA for alarm for the "H1 system with M15 confirmation". EA just for that confirmation. Because it is difficult to trade one pair having 8 charts opened for that.

BrainTrend2sig with alert does not exist yet. There are the other BrainTrend2 indicators with alert (for trailing stop and stop loss). All the systems, indicators, templates and rules were posted in this section: there is one thread with settings probable ...

BrainTrend2sig is arrows and BrainTrend1sig with dots. If both indicators will be with arrows so it will be confusion. BTW BrainTrend2sig is not the main indicator for this system.

newdigital:
If someone can do it - it's ok. But it is not easy as there are different rules for different timeframes and cases. Of course of the rules/templates were described in 2 or 3 posts (need to search now sorry). I asked Beluck many months ago but he could not: because it was necessary to communicate with me during the development by PM for example (because of the rules) and he did not have a time (and I was probable busy as well). All that I know that people who are trading this system are waiting for alarm EA during the many months already (i got a lot of PMs about it). Not alarm in indicator. EA for alarm for the "H1 system with M15 confirmation". EA just for that confirmation. Because it is difficult to trade one pair having 8 charts opened for that.

BrainTrend2sig with alert does not exist yet. There are the other BrainTrend2 indicators with alert (for trailing stop and stop loss). All the systems, indicators, templates and rules were posted in this section: there is one thread with settings probable ...

BrainTrend2sig is arrows and BrainTrend1sig with dots. If both indicators will be with arrows so it will be confusion. BTW BrainTrend2sig is not the main indicator for this system.

Thanks for the response. I know this indicator is not the main one for this system but I think it's the only one that does not change. That alone eliminates the need to which the charts and use the subjectivity of the dots and all of the other stuff you have to watch for with the BT system.

The indicator appears to pick up about 80 to 90 percent of pip movement.

I don't know, just seems like an ea off of just this indicator would be quite profitable.

Just some example of the trades on EURUSD according to BrainTrading H1 system with m15 confirmation. See images.

Files:

Hello

Did anybody try to follow Brain System daily, but filtered with H4 bars (as H1 filtered with 15)?

Thank you

Can someone post where the download section is and instructions on using this system, please?

Is there a good 'Forecast prediction indicator' also?

Thanks

It is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173139

and https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173181

There are no any 'Forecast prediction indicator' in this system.

I don't know any here...

Newdigital, very nice job on documentation and explaining this system.

One question regarding your stops, do you set your S/L at the current price of the Braintrend 1 or Braintrend 2 Stopline indicators on H1 timeframe, or do wait until the stopline indicators stop drawing and the color is switched?

fxbrandon:
Newdigital, very nice job on documentation and explaining this system. One question regarding your stops, do you set your S/L at the current price of the Braintrend 1 or Braintrend 2 Stopline indicators on H1 timeframe, or do wait until the stopline indicators stop drawing and the color is switched?

Sometimes Braintrading1 stopline, sometimes Braintrading2 stop line, sometimes according to Parabolic SAR.

It was written in the rules (somewhere) which indicator to use for stop loss and when. Sorry I don't remember now. All that I remember now that I was selecting stop loss which is more far located from the price: but it is BT1stop or BT2 stop (they are changing all the time).

fxbrandon:
Newdigital, very nice job on documentation ...

Yes you are right: it may be good to systematize everything to have just one pdf file with all the rules. I will do it later.

hello

i know it`s very late to write a question on this thread but i have read the full thread on this great system ....

now, what i hav`nt read is following situation with confirm:

h1/15 min:

i know i must look on 1H to see a entry and now i look on the 15min chart to confirm it....

- what is if the 15min chart have a entry and 2 bars later the chart of H1 have a enty signal - is it a right entry-signal or only if 1H open a entry and 15 min confirm (1-4) bars LATER ??

i know my english is bad but i hope you can understand what i mean

thanks a lot

regards

guenther

forex2006:
hello

i know it`s very late to write a question on this thread but i have read the full thread on this great system ....

now, what i hav`nt read is following situation with confirm:

h1/15 min:

i know i must look on 1H to see a entry and now i look on the 15min chart to confirm it....

- what is if the 15min chart have a entry and 2 bars later the chart of H1 have a enty signal - is it a right entry-signal or only if 1H open a entry and 15 min confirm (1-4) bars LATER ??

i know my english is bad but i hope you can understand what i mean

thanks a lot

regards

guenther

M15/H1 rules are the following:

we are trading on H1 having confirmation on M15. We are not trading on M15. We are just using this M15 timeframe for confirmation of sell or buy signals: if we got sell signal on H1 close bar for example at 14:00 so we should not have any blue color on M15 since 13 till 14.

It is not too late to ask because this thread is not complete. It will be completed when Igorad or somebody will code alarm EA. Why we need alarm EA? because it is difficult to trade H1 timeframe according to this rule to open 8 charts and look at all the charts. We need aram for this M15 confirmation and in this case we do not need to open M15 charts: we will be alarmed about this confirmation.

And after alarm EA we will have normal EA for trading.

So this thread will be continuing.

Reason: