The "XO"-Method......... - page 84

Give it a try - you may like it. It's not as hard as it looks. Or COTrader has an interesting set-up on the "CCIFilter" thread that you might want to give a shot as well.

Good luck

mikejody:
Wow, this is possibly the most complicated system I have every come across. I am sure it works well for many of you, but it certainly wins the prize for being the least understandable, most complicated system on the Internet.

MikeJody...........

How long have you been around, Mate? Just because I offer a detailed explanation as to what to use and how to apply it, does not mean that it is complicated!! Once you have the template up, demo traded it for a week and you still feel that way, by all means give it a miss.

Happy "hunting" for less complicated methods that will equal the pips generated by the XO_method.

ValeoFX:
How long have you been around, Mate? Just because I offer a detailed explanation as to what to use and how to apply it, does not mean that it is complicated!! Once you have the template up, demo traded it for a week and you still feel that way, by all means give it a miss. Happy "hunting" for less complicated methods that will equal the pips generated by the XO_method.

The number of posts and keen followers (including the silent ones like me) is testomony to the quality of the system.

I am demo-ing at the moment but it is not that difficult when you set it up and then read.

Thanks a million to Valeo and all who inputted to this superb system

euro_d:
The number of posts and keen followers (including the silent ones like me) is testomony to the quality of the system.

I am demo-ing at the moment but it is not that difficult when you set it up and then read.

Thanks a million to Valeo and all who inputted to this superb system

Thanks to you and others that test quietly in the background that this method has evolved. I am most thankful for guys like you that are testing what we others have developed this far - a pity we cannot acknowledge you publicly, but you know who you are and therefore my gratitude.

Success breeds success, so lets hear from guys once in a while, whether good, bad or indeferent.

Best wishes always.

1. Good idea to add EMAs to the system, they are classic

2. I borrowed Harold4X idea of CCI 34/RSI 14 cross and put them on XO indicator - gives very good signals (and saves chart room ), see attachment

Files:
cci_rsi.jpg  41 kb

Post indicators and template

Hi European,

Could you please post the indicators and a template for your system as shown in your image, it looks very interesting indeed.

regards,

Trader

complicated system

It couldn't be much simpler to me. You wait for a few signals to line up (primarily 4TFXO and 240XO + Supertrend. Also learn to read a CCI and bingo - PIPS away!

You then have an oscillator that tells you where in the cycle you currently are plus on-the-chart support and resistance - it can't get much better than this. Thanks ValeoFX. I plan to fly to SA in January to grill you!

I will try to post the document I created with every post from this thread now that the first post has been updated and the links are no so important. It will include images though and is around 350 pages of .pdf....woah!

Steve in Honolulu

I guess some people are looking for red light / green light to trade. If that is what people want then they might as well not trade since it makes one not think as to why take a trade or not. ValeoFX system does work, just try demo'ing it for awhile and see, one cannot just expect to read it and say its complicated to understand. If you have questions, you can always post them them, someone will definitely answer you. The rules are here to keep you on the safe side of a trade, and not lose your account....

Thanks ValeoFX and all for making this system posssible....

Good point et! How many times do you see other systems here at TSD (I won't mention any threads),over at FF, and Strat Builder that every other post shows a different timeframe chart, no particular reason for the exit after the fact, and no rules to keep you out of a trade.

et_phonehome_2:
I guess some people are looking for red light / green light to trade. If that is what people want then they might as well not trade since it makes one not think as to why take a trade or not. ValeoFX system does work, just try demo'ing it for awhile and see, one cannot just expect to read it and say its complicated to understand. If you have questions, you can always post them them, someone will definitely answer you. The rules are here to keep you on the safe side of a trade, and not lose your account.... Thanks ValeoFX and all for making this system posssible....