Harmonic Trading - page 497

I've observed Trading Arsenal quite sometime. I respect their work. They have the other harmonic indicator called "AMP" which they used to publish and provide for free. They've stopped providing KorHarmonics but I know they have newer versions of it like v7 (pic below). They've stopped providing AMP too which I think the 007 version was the last version for public. But they have not stopped developing. They started a website where they provide a harmonic signal by using AMP indicator. The site is not free. I managed to grab AMP007 but it never works because it's expired. ZUP is my main indicator but I respect their work. To be honest I'd like to try AMP.

forexpro4.5:
Hola Ryu Shin, please post for us the updated template and indicators thank you so much.

Hola, I posted the latest template last week. Is the latest temp not working for you? Then you should not use it. All templates I have made are for my tastes in the first place. I share them but I'm not making it for others. I hope you understand me. I'm working and trying to get better settings for myself. I will share if I'm asked. Gracias.

Synapse:
Hello irad .. mind to share your template mate? I would like to test it on my charts too.. Thanks a lot

Hi Synapse,

I use almost the same template as RyuShin(support-ressistance,candle-close indicator) which is posted every 10 pages here just look for it around here,

I took all the korharmonics,117,120,122,123,135 and grandaevus latest zup

edited the pattern list so i'll show me only those patterns:

Gartley, Bat, Butterfly, Crab, Shark, Cypher, alt Bat, Deep Crab

all zups deviations is 0.09 but 135 which is 0.12

ExtHiddenPP, ExtHidden changed to 0(I check fibos myself for each pattern I take)

my RSI settings are RSI period = 5 and changed the level to 21 and 79.

CCI default settings.

RyuShin:
I've observed Trading Arsenal quite sometime. I respect their work. They have the other harmonic indicator called "AMP" which they used to publish and provide for free. They've stopped providing KorHarmonics but I know they have newer versions of it like v7 (pic below). They've stopped providing AMP too which I think the 007 version was the last version for public. But they have not stopped developing. They started a website where they provide a harmonic signal by using AMP indicator. The site is not free. I managed to grab AMP007 but it never works because it's expired. ZUP is my main indicator but I respect their work. To be honest I'd like to try AMP.

How much do they charge for their service?

Bearish Real 1:1 on GbpChf D1

Files:
untitled_6.png  63 kb

Mike_Mike:
this is the problem that most people face what is the current trend ! 1M is up , 5M is down , 1H is ranging , 4H is up , Weekly is down ! .. the simple answer for this is .

when you look at weekly charts you can see that the trend SELDOM change directions , its very easy to find out the current trend , you look at 15M chart , you go crazy with all those ups and downs and you have no idea where the market can go next . if you want my humble advice which based on years of trading and losing whole lotsa money in the starting of my trading journey , stay away from any time frame which is less than 4H , if you have those itchy hands and always want to be in the market then chances are you won't be in profit in the end of the month . dont just trade because you WANT TO trade just to make money .

here is a simple strategy i have been using you may find useful

on Sunday before the market opens do the following steps :

1- Look at weekly chart and see see current momentum and decide where its up or down

2- Look if the price is approaching any strong trend line / support / resistance if yes ( go to step no 4 ) if no

3- Switch to daily chart and 4H charts and start looking for signals in the direction of that momentum on weekly chart and ignore signals that go against it

4- since the price is approaching a very strong support / resistance / trend line on weekly then you may look for trades that are against the 4H and Daily trend .

note1 : step no 4 is a bit not so profitable as going against the current trend on daily and 4Hours usually results in failure however the very good thing about it is the Risk reward ration , because you can enter based on 4H and aim for profit based on Weekly , sometimes you can set a SL of 50 pips and aim for 500 pips so you may have a few losing trades but once you get 1 right you still be in profit

note2 : you MUST have a few rules for yourself to enter and only enter if and only if those rules are met , because if you don't follow your rules meaning you following your emotions meaning you are losing money !

note3 : the most important RULE of all is Money Management ,never enter a trade which is less than 2:1 profit to loss ration , in fact i am pretty sure if you even gamble the market with 2:1 ration after a 100 trade you would be in a small profit at least, even without any analysis on the market , and i am also almost sure that if you trade less than 2:1 ratio even if your analysis are right most of the time by the end of 100 trades you have a huge chance to be in a loss .

note4 : you must practice these rules for a long period of time and never break them , if you stick to rules for 10 trades and break it at trade no 11 then that one trade can effect your good 10 trades , trust me when you have set of rules and when you ONLY enter based on them you feel good weather you make money or lose money , if you make money you'd think ya my rules worked ! if you lose money you'd say , its all good as long as i stick to my rules the next trade should cover up this loss! .

save these information as a back ground of your desktop , these information provided to you are worthless , in another place you would have to pay lotsa money to get it , these information are the results of many years of trading and you are lucky you get them early and save yourself learning in the hard way most of us did

Thanks a lot ....

grandaevus:
Bearish Real 1:1 on GbpChf D1

Kor found the same pattern on 4H

but keep in mind that 121 patterns are only confirmed when the candle is closed , so i guess its a bit too early to enter here as if you look at the 4H chart there is a trend line which has not been touched yet , its around 40-50 pips from current price , so chances are the price gonna bounce from there , Kor harmonic will draw another pattern if price goes above current candle high and the pattern will still be there unless the price passes the red area .

the way i am going to deal with this since this trade seems to meet my rules , the 4 hours trend is down , price is approaching the upper band of bollinger band , all whats left for me is a candle with a kind of large tail that points to the bottom to enter short with a very tight stop loss and a large take profit target.

Files:
gbpchf.jpg  151 kb

Synapse:
How much do they charge for their service?

$5 - $400. I'm not promoting their service at all but you can check them out here Forex Harmonic Patterns | AMPMonitor if you want. I wouldn't use them though cuz I'm happy with ZUP. They detected a bullish gartley on USDJPY that ZUP detected. Only difference is ZUP detected a butterfly pattern.

Files:
untitled_7.png  103 kb
usdjpym30_4.png  79 kb

RyuShin:

please post AMP 007

zigflip:
please post AMP 007

It would be useless because it never works like I said. It says "this version has expired".

Reason: