The "XO"-Method......... - page 79

harold4x:
my way of trading the xo is get an xo signal and 34 ema is either on top of 200 ema for long or below for short price then must close above or below 34 ema and then rsi and cci have both crossed when this is met and bar closes i take trade on break of high of that bar for long of low of bar for short here is trade this morning

Thanks harold4x,

good explanation + illustration in post #779.

euro

Valeo, you have an EA running there?

ValeoFX:
Firstly let me apologise for any misunderstandings I may have caused. I am sorry but I don't want anyone to feel that I am insensitive, especially my friends here. So apolgies to Harold4x.

Secondly, let me give you a brief glimpse into my latest Test model (you don't have the Oscillator neither the settings, yet.) and also the XO_entry as seen on my main screen.

Comments are always very welcome.

Best wishes.

Pip Trip:
Valeo, you have an EA running there?

Good morning my friend. No, I don't and still believe it is not viable yet. Once this testphase is over, you may decide whether we should persue it or not.

Have a wonderful day. Best wishes, always.

False entry Cable this morning.........

"Break-out" checked by CCI overheating firstly, but also the new SuperTrends - note the Magenta and Aqua lines stayed one level up.

Best wishes.

Files:

No, I thought I saw one on your screen "Trail ME" happyface.

I personally am not a fan of them. I used to seek them out and all but the thought of an EA running with my $$ while I'm sleeping or out gives me the big time worries.

ValeoFX:
Good morning my friend. No, I don't and still believe it is not viable yet. Once this testphase is over, you may decide whether we should persue it or not. Have a wonderful day. Best wishes, always.

ValeoFX:
"Break-out" checked by CCI overheating firstly, but also the new SuperTrends - note the Magenta and Aqua lines stayed one level up. Best wishes.

Also, that's the pivot on that green line you're showing with a better trade on the breakout of that pivot at 1300 hrs.

Files:
gbp_10_5.gif  44 kb

i also played the breakout i do it a little different when news comes out if you are waiting for dust to clear to see which direction if any price will go so one should have a breakout zone and once broken wait for pullback and hesitation candle for good r/r entry along with the basic signal heres a chart

Files:
55_2.gif  28 kb

I agree. This was an in and out quick one for small profit with all the news coming out.

harold4x:
i also played the breakout i do it a little different when news comes out if you are waiting for dust to clear to see which direction if any price will go so one should have a breakout zone and once broken wait for pullback and hesitation candle for good r/r entry along with the basic signal heres a chart

what small profit i dont take beakouts when they just breakout you should wait for pullbacks first in this case it broke up first then down signals pointed down then waited for candle formation and traded off that candle which had a 8837 high and 8830 low break of that at 29 to 8800 which is daily pivot 29 pip target with 11 pip stop with spread included r/r 2.5 /1 by the way target 2 was hit on trade this morning see above chart in post 788

I meant a break of a resistance/support point in this particular case rather than a breakout.

harold4x:
what small profit i dont take beakouts when they just breakout you should wait for pullbacks first in this case it broke up first then down signals pointed down then waited for candle formation and traded off that candle which had a 8837 high and 8830 low break of that at 29 to 8800 which is daily pivot 29 pip target with 11 pip stop with spread included r/r 2.5 /1 by the way target 2 was hit on trade this morning see above chart
Reason: