The "XO"-Method......... - page 87

Mike, ya got too many indicators in the tray. Go to your Navigator button (should be 5th from left ((yellow star/folder)) and access your indicators from there.

mikejody:
OK I've heard so many good things about this indicator/system that I'm starting from page and setting everything up on my charts.

I ran into a problem however, and that is after I installed the indicators, shut down MT4 and opened it back up again, the last 12 or so indicators have all greyed out and I cannot select them. Several of them I am currently using.

Anybody know what happened here and how to get them back?

Thank you.

Picture

Here is a picture of the way my MT4 is set up currently,again, please let me know what is wrong as I am sure there are many of these indicators set up wrong, put in the wrong place, etc. etc.

Files:
xo_setup.gif  34 kb

Mike, go to post 831 and extract the template (tpl extension) and place in your Template Folder. Then attach template to a new blank/clear 5m chart.

mikejody:
Here is a picture of the way my MT4 is set up currently,again, please let me know what is wrong as I am sure there are many of these indicators set up wrong, put in the wrong place, etc. etc.

Pip Trip:
Mike, go to post 831 and extract the template (tpl extension) and place in your Template Folder. Then attach template to a new blank/clear 5m chart.

OK I have done that now; please examine the picture and see if this is correct.

Files:
xo_setup_1.gif  20 kb

mikejody:
OK I have done that now; please examine the picture and see if this is correct.

Ok, looks like you're missing a few indicators. Are you sure you placed the template in the same MT4 setup as your indicators? You can always go back and unzip the recent posting of indicators (in 1st post?) into your indicator folder and re-open your template. Should look exactly like Valeo's last chart posting #849.

Edit: Yes, all indicators and template are in the very 1st post.

Pip Trip:
Ok, looks like you're missing a few indicators. Are you sure you placed the template in the same MT4 setup as your indicators? You can always go back and unzip the recent posting of indicators (in 1st post?) into your indicator folder and re-open your template. Should look exactly like Valeo's last chart posting #849. Edit: Yes, all indicators and template are in the very 1st post.

What would I do without a friend like you? Thanking you most sincerely for taking care of these queries, I do appreciate you and the time you have spent and still spend looking after us. You are a star.

Best wishes, always.

No problem V! Just trying to help people see the beauty of this system.

ValeoFX:
What would I do without a friend like you? Thanking you most sincerely for taking care of these queries, I do appreciate you and the time you have spent and still spend looking after us. You are a star. Best wishes, always.

Kindly asking...

Mikejody

as you suggested I've downloaded the Template from post 831

My screen looks different than the 849 example chart.

I think the difference is that my supertrends are all in one window...

Could someone kindly confirm that my screenshot resembles a correct setup?

I'd also kindly ask for directions where to find an explanation how to trade this setup? (Buy signal, sell signal, exit strategy, stop loss, take profit.....)

Thank you very much

colbru

Files:

Colbru,

Personally, I would get rid of the bottom two indicators that you have on your chart. I think the one you are looking for is the second attachment below (CCIFilter_vX). I personally prefer the DoubleCCI_Woodies, it gives more information, but can be a little more confusing at first. It might be a good idea to add both to your chart and then watch them so that you can understand the DoubleCCI_Woodies better. Once you understand the Woodies better, I'm sure you will prefer it too.

Reason: