The "XO"-Method......... - page 82

Thats strange as the link takes you straight to them, Still you never know with puters and browsers their one aim in life is to drive you nuts.

Both indicators attached.(you need the rsx as well as the MTF)

Mart

Files:
rsx.mq4  3 kb
mtf_rsx.mq4  4 kb

mart-hart,

do you use this indicator as stand alone? buy and sell when they cross each other?

can someone find out whether indicators used by strategic system are available to use... check out below link

http://strategicsupportsystem.com/portal/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=9

kenari05:
mart-hart,

do you use this indicator as stand alone? buy and sell when they cross each other?

can someone find out whether indicators used by strategic system are available to use... check out below link

http://strategicsupportsystem.com/portal/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=9

To All,

The charts posted in that URL are indeed very familiar. Anyhow, as you know, many scrupulous sellers of systems try to capitalize on any systems they find whether it in be in this forum or others, and market it as their own. Though I disklike what they do, I can only applaud ValeoFX for all the hard work and testing he has put forth in making his system available to us. They can only sell to the unsuspectng who doesn't know that its actually a copy of a system that is discussed in these public forums....

Thanks ValeoFX....

I guess I should not say anything of such people for I am sure that there will be someone coming here to piss me off for saying such things....

ET

Thanks Mart. I don't know why your link didn't take me there.

Anyone know if those are XO indicators on those Strategic Support System forex charts? Hard to see. Damn Pirates! That's life and $$ in the fast lane I guess!

mart-hart:
Thats strange as the link takes you straight to them, Still you never know with puters and browsers their one aim in life is to drive you nuts.

Both indicators attached.(you need the rsx as well as the MTF)

Mart

Pip Trip:
Thanks Mart.

Oh, I''ve had a few requests for the template of the chart that I posted yesterday. This is just a slight knock-off of the Valeo temp posted back in June. Comments from Valeo much appreciated.

DISCLAIMER: This is a different version that's posted by Valeo and discussed on this forum. Please refer to previous posted templates from Valeo when discussing.

Edit: It is saying tpl extension is an invalid file. This is weird - I can only zip in rar. For some reason, I can't remove Winrar from my computer control panel. ANYBODY??

you can open winrar and un-associate zipping..... if that helps you

et_phonehome_2:
To All,

The charts posted in that URL are indeed very familiar. Anyhow, as you know, many scrupulous sellers of systems try to capitalize on any systems they find whether it in be in this forum or others, and market it as their own. Though I disklike what they do, I can only applaud ValeoFX for all the hard work and testing he has put forth in making his system available to us. They can only sell to the unsuspectng who doesn't know that its actually a copy of a system that is discussed in these public forums....

Thanks ValeoFX....

I guess I should not say anything of such people for I am sure that there will be someone coming here to piss me off for saying such things....

ET

i have been following their live video room...looks great..when i found valeofx system, it looks like the same thing....i hope we could make better than this... looking forward update from valeo

Pip Trip:
Thanks Mart.

Oh, I''ve had a few requests for the template of the chart that I posted yesterday. This is just a slight knock-off of the Valeo temp posted back in June. Comments from Valeo much appreciated.

DISCLAIMER: This is a different version that's posted by Valeo and discussed on this forum. Please refer to previous posted templates from Valeo when discussing.

Edit: It is saying tpl extension is an invalid file. This is weird - I can only zip in rar. For some reason, I can't remove Winrar from my computer control panel. ANYBODY??

If anything, you are a very good example of someone sticking to what he found to work for him, without having "blinkers" on. You know I like your trading and am looking forward to hearing your comments on the newly added oscillators which replace (in my case) the ForexFreedom_Osc. Talk to you soon.

Best wishes.

et_phonehome_2:
To All,

Thanks ValeoFX....

ET

The feeling is mutual, my friend. Thank you for your continued support.

Best wishes, always.

Awesome thread, thanks

Hi

I just wanted to say this thread is great. Thanks ValeoFX et al for your commitment and hard work.

I have compiled the entire thread into a .pdf document, if anyone would like, I can upload to a site on the web (and update it once in a while).

I am thinking about including all the links aswell eg to indicators, sites etc.

This would be a time-consuming excercise. However I would like to make it freely available to those who keep asking "where can I get" and so people aren't rude to ValeoFX when he says "read this thread." Show of hands?

Steve in Honolulu.

Reason: