The "XO"-Method......... - page 89

rasmus:
Well i am new to this forum and i am very respectful of all the work done here.

Very interesting thread really, but i must say that after a few hours reading, i am completly lost .

All seems to be explained page 1 , but many indicators seem not used now if

i refer to screenshot #849 (woodie, CCI ..ect..).

Some indicator have been improved and even their name has changed : for instance, i cannot find TrendCCI.

NEITHER CAN I - where did you see this?

And entry rules seems changed since in a recent post it has been told that you just have to wait that trendCCI go over 100 to start the trigger (btw what trigger ? ).

A "trigger" certainly does not need explanation, does it? All I meant was that if everything else is in place, place the order!

I know that i'm new here , so please do not get upset because of my questions, but is it possible to have a summary post where we could find the actual method of trading and all the updated indicators ?

I created the latest information and with the help of NewDigital, we placed the latest information on the very first page and in Post #1. I am sorry, but I fail to see what is so difficult about it. I will however for your sake and those who cannot bear the idea of reading, replace the Zipped information and try and make it even more "user-friendly" if that is possible.

Would be nice too to have an idea of results of trading on real account, since there should be a bunch of pple now to use this system for a long time.

Why should people disclose their account information? Think about it, it is their private privilege and you should not even ask them for that information. We all started out trading this method in demo and then switche to live - it makes money for us, but don't take my word for it - wotk at it yourself - nothing comes as easily as you make think.

Thanks a lot and once again if you find that i'm a little bit overdemanding, dont bother with this post

How can I not "bother" with such a request? That will be outrightly rude. It will take just a little patience from you until I can get it out again; i may even put it into your own post so that it is even easier for you to pick up.

regards

Hope this will help you understand.

mikejody:
I agree with all of you; as I said before, this is THE most complicated and unclear system I've ever read. I did manage to get all 17 of the indicators on the platform, but beyond that there lacks real clarity as to how to trade it. I would suggest doing what the Cat50 system does, and keep the first page for the rules and the indicators, then the other 6842 pages can be for nuances and how to apply the rules and use the indicators.

And what is the bet, you will ONLY READ the first page, hey? We have dealt with you with lots of patience and you keep on rubbishing this Thread / method! I am sorry you are such an unwilling pupil, but if you don't like it, just ignore it - it will NOT just go away.

Wow, 17 indicators, I don't even have that many on my charts. I use ValeoFX system, but I don't think its that many. If there are so much indicators, then I would say the system is so complex, but its not. One of these days when I have time, maybe I will download my indicators here to see if it agree with everyone.

Thanks for the hard work ValeoFX...

ET

harold4x:
hi valeo one thing i noticed that if xo signals a sell for instance like today and you enter you get out of trade when price crosses back on 25 ema so why even use xo heres a chart to show this i have just been trading with rsi and cci with 34 ema seems to give me same results and xo just my opinion take a lokk and tell me what you think if xo signal trade why shouldnt it beused to exit otherwise why use

Harold my friend, that is the reason why I trade the 4TF_XO and not just the XO on the 5m.

hi valeo one thing i noticed that if xo signals a sell for instance like today and you enter you get out of trade when price crosses back on 25 ema so why even use xo heres a chart to show this i have just been trading with rsi and cci with 34 ema seems to give me same results as xo just my opinion take a look and tell me what you think if xo signals a trade why shouldnt it be used to exit otherwise why use

Files:
4.gif  28 kb

but even if you are then if one of the timeframes stops aligning it would get you out of trade dont see the need for it if its just an entry indicator i on yahoo if you want to talk

Updated Zipped file........

Attached please find the updated Zipped file with all the correct indicators / oscillators.

NewDigital very kindly also moved it to Post #1.

I trust that there won't be any further "problems" in uploading the correct Template as I have included the latest template again in this zipped file.

Best wishes to all.

Files:
latest_1.zip  41 kb

abrs70:
where can i get trend_CCI, CCI filter, mtf_super trend? can anyone post them here? i want my set-up exactly like valeo

Do 'Search' for any indicator in this thread.

harold4x:
hi valeo one thing i noticed that if xo signals a sell for instance like today and you enter you get out of trade when price crosses back on 25 ema so why even use xo heres a chart to show this i have just been trading with rsi and cci with 34 ema seems to give me same results as xo just my opinion take a look and tell me what you think if xo signals a trade why shouldnt it be used to exit otherwise why use

To Harold4X,

unfortunately, CCI-RSI cross does not guarantee a successfull trade - see today's chart attached

Files:

on the contrary you left off import element 34 ema when u have a cross and both indicators cross i take that candle and when price breaks low i enter see chart i see why valeo gets a little frustrated he posts charts and explains it and yet there are still questions when do i enter etc it doesnt matter how many indicators he has if all line up you enter and with my entry its the way i explained it here and before also its not as important when you enter a trade as it is exiting it cause thats where you make the money

Files:
4_1.gif  24 kb
Reason: