The "XO"-Method......... - page 96

stevebateson:
48 pips from this mornings entry - 1.9607 for me (still demoing but confident to live)

I used some camarillas for uncanny accuracy for the exit and turn of LSMA 13 to exit the trade.

The Woodies was not beyond -100 though, but I took trade for others reasons.

Anyone can further explain why in this case CCI overuled for good trade or was it a fluke (just luck) in your opinion?

Steve, you can take the trade as soons as the CCI cuts the Zero-line and the CCI_Filter has turned correctly in your case. Please explain to me what you mean by.................."why in this case the cci overuled for good trade?"

As far as I can see the set-up was perfect and in fact I was in the same trade. Let me know please.

Best wishes.

great TS!

I am using in GBP/JPY and I give to make +- 300 pips per week!

I am using in 4H....

tks!!

XneoenX:
great TS!

I am using in GBP/JPY and I give to make +- 300 pips per week!

I am using in 4H....

tks!!

I would love to hear more about your experience trading this pair, please XneoenX. Such as whether the EMAs are still valid and what stoploss you are using.

Wishing you well.

Question to Entry Rule number 2

Hi all XO users

I have a question to rule number 2 of the Entry rules from Post nr. 1

2. CCI-55 is in "agreement" - that is, if the CCI-25 is >250 and leading the 55-CCI, don't enter. If they follow closely, especially when they cross the zero-line simultaneously, you may enter.

Does "agreement" also mean that the color has to be Green or Red meaning that the 55 CCI is over/under the 100/-100 triggerline?

Thank you for your time

colbru:
Hi all XO users

I have a question to rule number 2 of the Entry rules from Post nr. 1

2. CCI-55 is in "agreement" - that is, if the CCI-25 is >250 and leading the 55-CCI, don't enter. If they follow closely, especially when they cross the zero-line simultaneously, you may enter.

Does "agreement" also mean that the color has to be Green or Red meaning that the 55 CCI is over/under the 100/-100 triggerline?

Thank you for your time

Yes, Colbru that is correct. However, you will find that most of the time the best entries come when the 55-CCI cuts through the ZERO_Line and simultaneously with the 25-CCI.

To everyone trading this method, I have recently gone back to trading the 13_CCI as the Turbo as I like the "volatility" better. It is easier to see when the "turbo" is "out of control" and to make an informed decision as to which direction the trade may ultimately go.

Beware the "wandering CCI_13" though, BUT when it joins the 55-CCI and they cut the Zeroline at the same time, it is a "golden"entry.

For this reason I changed my CCI_Cross settings to 13/13/55 and I have kept only Colours 2 and 3 (which is your arrow colours on the candles). Blank out the rest of the colours - change them to NO COLOUR in other words.

If you have any problems with this, I will be around today from time to time.

Best wishes to all.

Changes made to CCI.........

To everyone trading this method, I have recently gone back to trading the 13_CCI as the Turbo as I like the "volatility" better. It is easier to see when the "turbo" is "out of control" and to make an informed decision as to which direction the trade may ultimately go.

Beware the "wandering CCI_13" though, BUT when it joins the 55-CCI and they cut the Zeroline at the same time, it is a "golden"entry.

For this reason I changed my CCI_Cross settings to 13/13/55and I have kept only Colours 2 and 3 (which is your arrow colours on the candles). Blank out the rest of the colours - change them to NO COLOUR in other words.

If you have any problems with this, I will be around today from time to time.

Best wishes to all.

CCI_Cross settings to 13/13/55

Hi Valeo,

Could you please post the cci indicator for the above settings.

much appreciated,

traderandreas

CCI_Cross

traderandreas:
Hi Valeo,

Could you please post the cci indicator for the above settings.

much appreciated,

traderandreas

It is in fact the CCI_Cross and is attached - just change the settings so that you have 13 / 13 for settings 1 and 2 and the 3rd one, change to 55.

Let me know what you think of it.

Best wishes.

CCI_Cross

Sorry, it would not load in previous post.

Please note that it is an exe-file as its developer sent it to me. (No offense meant, neither from him or from me - I just respect his wish)

Files:
cci_cross.ex4  6 kb

just two words for all of you that put this together...

Totally amazing

Reason: