The "XO"-Method......... - page 64

Ok, this one made me a bit nervous b/c it moved away from me 19pips which is 5-7 or so pips more than usual. Finally, it seemed headed down after stalling at the 55 EMA 3 times. As I was a "little over" this trade at this point, I exited safely at S3 2204 for 15 pips.

Thanks to Valeo and FX Sniper for their creations and/or valued contributions.

Files:
chf_8_21.gif  44 kb

This is you yes ? Good plan, indicaters and sistem.

http://www.forexmadedifficult.com/

have fun my friends

Overkill:
This is you yes ? Good plan, indicaters and sistem.

http://www.forexmadedifficult.com/

have fun my friends

best I have ever seen !!!!

I trade better since I started following this system.

Thanks ValeoFX and the guys.

Anyway, nobody is forced to follow the system 100% and I am sure everybody's style is different.

euro

european:
I trade better since I started following this system.

Thanks ValeoFX and the guys.

Anyway, nobody is forced to follow the system 100% and I am sure everybody's style is different.

euro

Thanks Euro and everyone else who have made this a success. I agree with you, nobody asked anyone to trade this method. It was merely put forward as an alternative trading method.

You will see how Pip_Trip, Mart_Hart and others are using other indicators to compliment this method and it works for them. As long as it make for good trades, who cares about people finding fault with it anyway. Next year they will still find fault with another (and this) method.

Best wishes to everyone, always.

mart-hart:
FXSniper has done a none woodies cci for me

Its a standard double cci with the lsma in centre.

But no 5 bar count

Still has the zero cross alert.

Mart

Mart, this one re-paints terribly on its LSMA. I noticed yesterday, but this morning it is very evident. Also, when I use the original LSMA from MetaQuotes, it is stable and very accurate. The problem that it moves around the chart during the day is a bit of a bother, but worth enduring as it is very accurate and does not repaint.

You and your friend may want to look at improving this problem?

Best wishes.

Templates hard on CPU

Does anyone find that the templates are really hard on CPU? I'm running 2 charts of GDPUSD with the old template and the new template to compare them, and am finding that it takes 50% of the CPU most of the time and my mouse even freezes up for a few seconds. I've got a P4-3.0HT with 768RAM

Commendation

Thanks ValeoFX and everyone else for such a GREAT trading system. Since using your system I have had consistent results. Other systems come and go. Most people are looking for the Holy Grail. I think if you find a system and be disapined about how you trade and follow the rules, you will be in this long term. I trade full time and am always looking for the edge. This XO method helps out alot. Thanks

Darren

tredd:
Does anyone find that the templates are really hard on CPU? I'm running 2 charts of GDPUSD with the old template and the new template to compare them, and am finding that it takes 50% of the CPU most of the time and my mouse even freezes up for a few seconds. I've got a P4-3.0HT with 768RAM

Hi Tredd,

I found that I had a problem with CPU when I originally downloaded the .mq4 files because of the long filename added on the front of them, e.g. 10897-xo-method-... because the 4-tf xo code specifically refers to the XO indicator, once I had renamed the xo indicator file to 'xo.mp4' the CPU problem disappeared...I hope that helps in your situation too!

-TPO.

signals that disappear

hi valeo,

yesterday i took all the signals the system gives and the day was great, almost 90 pips profit, but today i took them all after the german news and then after the jobless claims news, the first signal gave +10 and the second signal around 15:05 metatrader time a long signal at 1.8950 dissappeared, just the green bar in 4tf xo gone when next candle retraced, so even though at that moment the signal was valid, with cross of cci and green bars agreeing without no overbought in stoch and forex freedom signaling long trend, the signal just went off, could you please take a look at it? i am a little confused as now it appears as this signal was never there.

Reason: